Courage Kenny Rehabilitation Institute - Part of Allina Health
Adaptive Driver Training
Courage Kenny Rehabilitation Institute - Stillwater - St. Croix
1460 Curve Crest Blvd W, Stillwater, MN, 55082-6070
Distance: 420 Miles
Adaptive driving programs teach people how to drive a car or other vehicle that has been modified for their disability.
Provides driver assessment and training for people with cognitive, physical, visual or other disabilities as well as the aging population. This may include evaluation for driving with adaptive equipment such as hand controls.
Professional team includes occupational therapists, Certified Driver Rehabilitation Specialists (CDRS) and driving instructors licensed by MN Dept. of Public Health.
- Private pay
Services are generally self-pay. In some cases funding may be available through the State's Division of Vocational Rehabilitation Services, worker's compensation and waivers. Discounts available for those with American Automobile Association (AAA). Also there are cost share opportunities.
7:30am - 8:30pm, Monday - Thursday
7:30am - 6:00pm, Friday
8:00am - 1:30pm, Saturday
Washington County, Ramsey County, Chisago
|Main - Appointments||(612) 262-7900|
- Courage Kenny Rehabilitation Institute - Buffalo, Outpatient Services & Courage Kenny Kids 300 Catlin St, Ste 101, Buffalo, MN, 55313-2035
- Courage Kenny Rehabilitation Institute - Burnsville 12400 Portland Ave, Ste 140, Burnsville, MN, 55337-6805
- Courage Kenny Rehabilitation Institute - Coon Rapids, Mercy Hospital 4050 Coon Rapids Blvd, Ste 149, Coon Rapids, MN, 55433
- Courage Kenny Rehabilitation Institute - Forest Lake 1467 Lake St S, Forest Lake, MN, 55025-2681
- Courage Kenny Rehabilitation Institute - Golden Valley 3915 Golden Valley Rd, Golden Valley, MN, 55422-4298
- Courage Kenny Rehabilitation Institute - New Ulm 1324 5th North Street, New Ulm Medical Center, New Ulm, MN, 56073-1514
- Courage Kenny Rehabilitation Institute - Owatonna 2250 NW 26th St, Owatonna Hospital, Owatonna, MN, 55060-5503
- Courage Kenny Sports & Physical Therapy - Isanti 300 5th Ave NE, Ste 200, Isanti, MN, 55040-2205
Other Services or resources
Taxonomy Terms Used: Clicking a taxonomy term from the list below launches a new search.
PL-7400.1900-050Adaptive Driver Training Definition
Programs that provide behind the wheel driving instruction for individuals with disabilities who want to learn how to drive using vehicles which have been modified to accommodate their limitations.
YB-9000Young Adults Definition
Individuals who are generally between the ages of 18 and 25 depending on the ages that specific programs use for qualification.