Courage Kenny Rehabilitation Institute - Part of Allina Health
Courage Kenny Rehabilitation Institute - Hastings
85 Pleasant Dr, Hastings, MN, 55033
Distance: 1020 Miles
Combination of treatment and education services designed to increase or maintain a person's physical, intellectual and social health
Services can be offered on both a short-term or long-term basis.
Provides outpatient rehabilitation services including:
* Occupational therapy
* Physical therapy
* Speech and language therapy
* Aquatic therapy for all ages, including children
* Advanced computer-based rehabilitation technology
* Balance and vestibular rehabilitation
* Spinal cord rehabilitation
- Activity-Based Locomotor Exercise (ABLE) program is an innovative approach for people living with paralysis or neurological conditions
* Stroke rehabilitation
* Voice clinic
* Wheelchair seating clinic
* Hand rehabilitation
* Lymphedema therapy
* Sports physical therapy
* Video analysis for running, throwing and golf swing
* Pelvic pain and incontinence therapy
* Work injury rehabilitation
* Inpatient chronic pain management
* Physical medicine and rehabilitation
* Sports rehabilitation
Courage Kenny Kids is designed to help children who experience communication disorders, birth injuries, feeding disorders, sensory integration problems and developmental delays.
Courage Kenny Kids also provides services for children with autism, Attention Deficit Disorder/Attention-Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADD/ADHD), arthritis, brain injuries, cerebral palsy, chronic illness, cleft palate, delayed motor development, genetic syndromes (i.e., Down syndrome, Fragile X), hearing loss, orthopedic injuries/surgeries and spasticity.
- Occupational therapy
- Physical therapy
- Respiratory therapy
- Speech therapy
- Medicaid (Medical Assistance)
- Private health insurance
- Children and/or youth with disabilities
- Older adults
Accepts medical insurance, medical assistance and Medicare
Hastings and surrounding area
|Main - Appointments||(651) 404-1002|
- Courage Kenny Kids - Coon Rapids 3111 124th Ave NW, Ste 123, Coon Rapids, MN, 55433-4573
- Courage Kenny Psychological Associates - Coon Rapids, Mercy Specialty Center 11850 Blackfoot St NW, Ste 405, Coon Rapids, MN, 55433-2773
- Courage Kenny Rehabilitation Associates - Edina 8100 W 78th St, Ste 100, Edina, MN, 55439-2529
- Courage Kenny Rehabilitation Associates - Plymouth 2805 Campus Dr, Ste 345, Plymouth, MN, 55441-2679
- Courage Kenny Rehabilitation Associates - Shakopee 1515 Saint Francis Ave, Ste 250, Shakopee, MN, 55379-4383
- Courage Kenny Rehabilitation Institute - Stillwater - St. Croix 1460 Curve Crest Blvd W, Stillwater, MN, 55082-6070
- Courage Kenny Rehabilitation Institute - Buffalo, Outpatient Services & Courage Kenny Kids 300 Catlin St, Ste 101, Buffalo, MN, 55313-2035
- Courage Kenny Rehabilitation Institute - Burnsville 12400 Portland Ave, Ste 140, Burnsville, MN, 55337-6805
- Courage Kenny Rehabilitation Institute - Cambridge 701 Dellwood St S, Cambridge Medical Center, Cambridge, MN, 55008-1920
- Courage Kenny Rehabilitation Institute - Edina, Centennial Lakes 7373 France Ave S, Ste 204, Edina, MN, 55435-4538
- Courage Kenny Rehabilitation Institute - Forest Lake 1467 Lake St S, Forest Lake, MN, 55025-2681
- Courage Kenny Rehabilitation Institute - Golden Valley 3915 Golden Valley Rd, Golden Valley, MN, 55422-4298
- Courage Kenny Rehabilitation Institute - Minneapolis, Abbott Northwestern Hospital 800 E 28th St, Minneapolis, MN, 55407-3798
- Courage Kenny Rehabilitation Institute - New Ulm 1324 5th North Street, New Ulm Medical Center, New Ulm, MN, 56073-1514
- Courage Kenny Rehabilitation Institute - Owatonna 2250 NW 26th St, Owatonna Hospital, Owatonna, MN, 55060-5503
- Courage Kenny Rehabilitation Institute - River Falls 1629 E Division St, River Falls, WI, 54022-1571
- Courage Kenny Rehabilitation Institute - St. Paul, United Hospital - Outpatient Services 333 Smith Ave N, Fl 1, St. Paul, MN, 55102-2344
- Courage Kenny Rehabilitation Institute - Stillwater Early Childhood Family Center (ECFC) 1111 Holcombe St S, Stillwater, MN, 55082-5736
- Courage Kenny Rehabilitation Institute - Unity Professional Building 500 Osborne Rd NE, Ste 365, Fridley, MN, 55432-2718
- Courage Kenny Sports & Physical Therapy - Albertville 11091 Jason Ave NE, Albertville, MN, 55301-4699
- Courage Kenny Sports & Physical Therapy - Annandale 440 Elm St E, Annandale, MN, 55302-1109
- Courage Kenny Sports & Physical Therapy - Apple Valley 14655 Galaxie Ave, Ste 160, Apple Valley Medical Center, Apple Valley, MN, 55124-6572
- Courage Kenny Sports & Physical Therapy - Buffalo 101 14th St NE, Fitness Center, Buffalo, MN, 55313-2965
- Courage Kenny Sports & Physical Therapy - Champlin 11269 Jefferson Hwy N, Ste 200, Champlin, MN, 55316-3165
- Courage Kenny Sports & Physical Therapy - Coon Rapids, Mercy Specialty Center 11850 Blackfoot St NW, Ste 405, Coon Rapids, MN, 55433-2776
- Courage Kenny Sports & Physical Therapy - Coon Rapids, Springbrook 9055 Springbrook Dr NW, Lower Level, Coon Rapids, MN, 55433-5841
- Courage Kenny Sports & Physical Therapy - Cottage Grove 8811 92nd St S, Ste 101, Cottage Grove, MN, 55016-4037
- Courage Kenny Sports & Physical Therapy - Eagan 1284 Corporate Center Dr, Ste 500, Eagan, MN, 55121-1280
- Courage Kenny Sports & Physical Therapy - Edina, Center for Outpatient Care 8100 W 78th St, Ste 205, Edina, MN, 55439-2560
- Courage Kenny Sports & Physical Therapy - Elk River 14181 Business Center Dr NW, Elk River, MN, 55330-4654
- Courage Kenny Sports & Physical Therapy - Isanti 300 5th Ave NE, Ste 200, Isanti, MN, 55040-2205
- Courage Kenny Sports & Physical Therapy - Maple Grove 7840 Vinewood Ln N, Ste A, Maple Grove, MN, 55369-7185
- Courage Kenny Sports & Physical Therapy - Minneapolis, 2800 Building 2800 Chicago Ave, Ste 102, Minneapolis, MN, 55407-1353
- Courage Kenny Sports & Physical Therapy - Plymouth 2805 Campus Dr, Ste 345, Plymouth, MN, 55441-2679
- Courage Kenny Sports & Physical Therapy - Prescott 1400 N Acres Rd, Ste 60, Prescott, WI, 54021-7039
- Courage Kenny Sports & Physical Therapy - Ramsey 7231 Sunwood Dr NW, Ste A, Anoka, MN, 55303-5118
- Courage Kenny Sports & Physical Therapy - Richfield 6601 Lyndale Ave S, Ste 105, Richfield, MN, 55423-2490
- Courage Kenny Sports & Physical Therapy - Shoreview 4180 Lexington Ave N, Shoreview, MN, 55126-6106
- Courage Kenny Sports & Physical Therapy - St. Paul Bandana Square 1021 Bandana Blvd E, Ste 123, St. Paul, MN, 55108-5128
- Courage Kenny Sports & Physical Therapy - St. Paul, Doctor's Professional Bldg 280 Smith Ave N, Ste 220, St. Paul, MN, 55102-2579
- Courage Kenny Sports & Physical Therapy - Vadnais Heights 1155 East County Rd E, Suite 120, Vadnais Heights, MN, 55110
- Courage Kenny Sports & Physical Therapy - Woodbury 1625 Radio Dr, Woodbury, MN, 55125-9407
- Courage Kenny Sports and Physical Rehab - Ellsworth, WI 144 S Plum St, Vibrant Family Clinic, Ellsworth, WI, 54011-4137
Other Services or resources
This provider does not offer other services or resources at this location.
Taxonomy Terms Used: Clicking a taxonomy term from the list below launches a new search.
LR-6200Occupational Therapy Definition
Programs that evaluate the task performance skills of individuals who may be having difficulty engaging in self-care, work, play or leisure time activities and help people across the lifespan participate in the things they want and need to do through the therapeutic use of everyday activities (occupations). Occupational therapy services typically include an individualized evaluation, during which the individual/family and occupational therapist agree on the person's goals; customized intervention to improve the person's ability to perform daily activities and reach their goals; and an outcomes evaluation to ensure that the goals are being met. Common occupational therapy interventions include helping children with disabilities to participate fully in school and social situations, helping people recovering from injury to regain skills, and providing supports for older adults experiencing physical and cognitive changes.
LR-6600Physical Therapy Definition
Programs that evaluate joint motion, muscle strength and endurance, heart and lung function and the ability of people to perform activities of daily living; and utilize the therapeutic properties of exercise, heat, cold, electricity, ultraviolet, water, manipulation and massage to improve circulation, strengthen muscles, reduce pain and restore mobility to people who have been disabled by a stroke, arthritis, back or spinal cord injuries or other debilitating conditions. Physical therapists practice in a variety of settings including hospitals, private offices, outpatient clinics, rehabilitation centers, developmental centers, home health agencies, schools and pediatric centers.
LR-8000.8000-450Language Therapy Definition
Programs that offer individual or group therapy sessions to assist people who have receptive or expressive language difficulties. Sessions usually focus on concept development, word sequencing (syntax), and word choice (vocabulary) as well as on the development or improvement of listening skills.
LR-8000.8000-820Speech Therapy Definition
Programs that offer individual or group therapy sessions which focus on the remediation of specific articulation problems in which speech sounds are omitted, replaced by substitute sounds or distorted; voice problems in which pitch, loudness or quality of voice is affected; or stuttering.
YB-9000Young Adults Definition
Individuals who are generally between the ages of 18 and 25 depending on the ages that specific programs use for qualification.
YF-3000.1300-050Brain Injuries Definition
Any of a variety of conditions that occur following birth including traumatic damage in the birth process or as the result of an accident (the most common of which are vehicular accidents, falls, acts of violence and sports injuries), anoxia or hypoxic episodes and allergic conditions, toxic substances and other acute medical/clinical incidents that are characterized by significant destruction of brain tissue and resultant loss of brain function. Examples of brain injuries include hematomas, blood clots, contusions or bruising of brain tissue, cerebral edema (swelling inside the skull), concussions and strokes.
A sudden loss of consciousness followed by paralysis which is caused by hemorrhage into the brain, formulation of a blood clot or mass of undissolved matter in the blood that occludes an artery, or rupture of an extracerebral artery causing hemorrhaging in the membranes which enclose the brain and spinal cord.