Chore Services - Yard Work, Snow Removal, Home Repair
1645 Marthaler Ln, West St. Paul, MN, 55118
Distance: 1461 Miles
Chore Services include help to keep your home clean, sanitary, and safe. These services are more heavy-duty than homemaker services.
This service make it possible for people to live comfortably in their homes and stay connected to their communities by providing convenient, reliable help with basic household chores.
* Garden clean-up
* Window washing
* Gutter cleaning
* Minor home repairs
About This Location
* Moving large furniture
* Snow removal
* Dumpster rental or refuse disposal
* Extermination and pest control
* General indoor and outdoor home maintenance - snow removal, lawn care, etc.
* Grocery delivery
* Heavy household chores - securing loose rugs, washing floors, windows and walls
* Moving or removing large household items and heavy appliances in order to provide safe access to and exit from the home
* Packing the person's belongings
* Rearranging or securing household items in order to prevent injuries or falls
If you have waiver, Alternative Care (AC) or Essential Community Supports (ECS) program funding, the service plan (based on an assessment of your needs) determines which services are funded through your waiver or program
Learn more about this service when paid for under the waivers, AC or ECS program in the Community-Based Services Manual.
- Alternative Care Waiver (AC)
- Brain Injury Waiver (BI)
- Community Access for Disability Inclusion Waiver (CADI)
- Community Alternative Care (CAC) Waiver
- Developmental Disabilities Waiver (DD)
- Elderly Waiver (EW)
- Essential Community Supports (ECS)
- Private pay
- Sliding fee scale
- Title III
No application is needed
Private pay with sliding fee scale also available
8:00am - 4:30pm, Monday - Friday
Apple Valley, Burnsville, Eagan, Farmington, Hastings, Inver Grove Heights, Lakeville, Mendota Heights, Rosemount, South St. Paul, and West St. Paul
This provider does not offer this service at other locations.
Other Services or resources
- Adult Companion Services
- Caregiver Consultant
- Caregiver Support
- Environmental Accessibility Adaptations (EAA) Home Assessment
- Environmental Accessibility Adaptations (EAA) Home Modification
- Family Caregiver Training and Education
- Healthy Aging Classes
- Home Accessibility Modification
- Home Management Registration
- Homemaker Services
- Support Group - Memory Loss and Caregivers (Memory Cafe)
- Technology Training for Older Adults
Taxonomy Terms Used: Clicking a taxonomy term from the list below launches a new search.
BH-3000.3500-100Bathroom Modification Services Definition
Programs that provide assistance in the form of labor and supplies for people with disabilities who need to restructure their bathrooms in order to make bath, shower and toilet facilities accessible.
PH-3300.2750Home Maintenance and Minor Repair Services Definition
Programs that provide assistance for people who need to do routine maintenance on their homes or make minor repairs.
PH-3300.2750-700Rain Gutter Clearance Definition
Programs that offer the services of individuals who are available to clear gutters and down spouts of accumulated leaves and other debris, cover the gutters with mesh to prevent future problems, repair or replace broken or missing drainage equipment and perform other tasks to ensure the appropriate dispersal of rainwater.
PH-3300.2750-950Window Washing Definition
Programs that provide assistance for people whose homes have windows that need cleaning.
PH-3300.3100Housekeeping Assistance Definition
Programs that offer the services of workers who go into people's homes and help with house cleaning chores.
PH-3300.6900Residential Snow Shoveling Definition
Programs that provide or pay for the removal of snow from the front sidewalks and driveways of people who need or want this service. In some jurisdictions, residents are required to keep the sidewalk in front of their homes clear of ice and snow as a safety precaution.
PH-3300.9750-450General Yard Work Definition
Programs that pay for or provide leaf raking, lawn care (including mowing, hedging and weeding) and general yard cleanup services (including trash and other debris removal) for people who need or want assistance.