Environmental Accessibility Adaptations (EAA) Home Assessment
1645 Marthaler Ln, West St. Paul, MN, 55118-3517
Distance: 966 Miles
Home Environmental Accessibility Assessment determines the need for physical changes to the home due to disability or aging.
Home accessibility evaluations are done by a certified professional that visits the home.
Learn more about this service when paid for under the waivers and the Alternative Care Program in the Community-Based Services Manual and the Minnesota Health Care Programs (MHCP) Provider Manual.
Credentials/Qualifications of Enrolled Waiver Providers
- Certified Aging-in-Place Specialist
- Alternative Care Waiver (AC)
- Brain Injury Waiver (BI)
- Community Access for Disability Inclusion Waiver (CADI)
- Community Alternative Care (CAC) Waiver
- Developmental Disabilities Waiver (DD)
- Elderly Waiver (EW)
8:00am - 4:30pm, Monday - Friday
This provider does not offer this service at other locations.
Other Services or resources
- Adult Companion Services
- Caregiver Consultant
- Chore Services - Yard Work, Snow Removal, Home Repair
- Environmental Accessibility Adaptations (EAA) Home Install
- Family Caregiver Training and Education
- Home Accessibility Modification
- Home Management Registration
- Homemaker Services
- Information and Support
Taxonomy Terms Used: Clicking a taxonomy term from the list below launches a new search.
BH-3000.3500Home Barrier Evaluation/Removal Services Definition
Programs that provide assistance in the form of labor and supplies for people with disabilities who need to install ramps, elevators, stair glides or lifts; widen doorways; install grab bars in showers and bathrooms; lower kitchen and other cabinets; or make other modifications in their homes or apartments to make them accessible. Also included are programs that assess the accessibility of homes and apartments of people who have disabilities and make recommendations regarding necessary modifications.
YB-9000Young Adults Definition
Individuals who are generally between the ages of 18 and 25 depending on the ages that specific programs use for qualification.