Information and Support
1645 Marthaler Ln, West St. Paul, MN, 55118-3517
Distance: 966 Miles
Learn more about a specific topic and how to connect to additional services.
Helps older adults and their caregivers to connect to the resources they need in their community
They also offer a free Dakota County Eldercare Resources Guide by mail or download on their website.
- Assistance with community resources
- Alternative Care Waiver (AC)
- Elderly Waiver (EW)
- Private pay
- Sliding fee scale
Residents of Dakota County 60 years or older or their caregivers
Call (651) 455-1560 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
8:00am - 4:30pm, Monday - Friday
This provider does not offer this service at other locations.
Other Services or resources
- Adult Companion Services
- Caregiver Consultant
- Chore Services - Yard Work, Snow Removal, Home Repair
- Environmental Accessibility Adaptations (EAA) Home Assessment
- Environmental Accessibility Adaptations (EAA) Home Install
- Family Caregiver Training and Education
- Home Accessibility Modification
- Home Management Registration
- Homemaker Services
Taxonomy Terms Used: Clicking a taxonomy term from the list below launches a new search.
TJ-3000.8000Specialized Information and Referral Definition
Programs that maintain information about community resources that are appropriate for a specific target group or human services sector (for example, youth programs or addiction services) and which link individuals who are in need of specialized services with appropriate resources and/or which provide information about community agencies and organizations that offer specialized services.