Technology Training for Older Adults
1645 Marthaler Ln, West St. Paul, MN, 55118
Distance: 1031 Miles
Tech Buddies volunteers assist older adults with understanding and working a variety of equipment in their homes, including their cell phones, computers, printers, TVs or tablets.
* Staff can help with installation of wall-mount televisions and monitors
8:00am - 4:30pm, Monday - Friday
Apple Valley, Burnsville, Eagan, Farmington, Hastings, Inver Grove Heights, Lakeville, Mendota Heights, Rosemount, South St. Paul, and West St. Paul
This provider does not offer this service at other locations.
Other Services or resources
- Adult Companion Services
- Caregiver Consultant
- Caregiver Support
- Chore Services - Yard Work, Snow Removal, Home Repair
- Environmental Accessibility Adaptations (EAA) Home Assessment
- Environmental Accessibility Adaptations (EAA) Home Modification
- Family Caregiver Training and Education
- Healthy Aging Classes
- Home Accessibility Modification
- Home Management Registration
- Homemaker Services
- Support Group - Memory Loss and Caregivers (Memory Cafe)
Taxonomy Terms Used: Clicking a taxonomy term from the list below launches a new search.
PL-7400.1500Computer Literacy Training Programs Definition
Programs that provide instruction for individuals of all ages who want to learn about or perfect their skills in using computers, computer-related hardware and specific home and business applications including word processing, spreadsheet development, presentation development, database management, electronic publishing and image processing. Included are both introductory classes for people unfamiliar with computers and the Internet and more advanced courses, as well as programs that provide instruction in the use of related technology such as smartphones and social media. Instruction may focus on publishing tools such as blogs, video logs (vlogs), photo sharing, podcasting or wikis.