1645 Marthaler Ln, West St. Paul, MN, 55118-3517
Distance: 966 Miles
Transportation program that provides rides for people in and around their community
Provides transportation services, including:
* DARTS Select: Personalized ride for individuals
- Medical and non-medical transportation
- Offers customized pick-up times
* LOOP Transportation
- Circulator transportation service with scheduled stops
- Continuous one-hour LOOP route
- All-you-can ride fare ($2 to $5 per city)
* DARTS Direct: Personalized ride for group outings
- Buses carry up to 20 riders with additional space for two wheelchair passengers
The bus fleet is Specialized Transportation Service (STS) certified. DARTS drivers are all Department of Transportation (DOT) certified and have successfully completed 40 hours of classroom training, which includes passenger assistance, first aid, defensive driving, and maltreatment awareness.
- Older adults
- Older adults with disabilities
DARTS Direct pricing can be found on the website and varies by starting point.
8:00am - 4:30pm, Monday - Friday
This provider does not offer this service at other locations.
Other Services or resources
- Adult Companion Services
- Caregiver Consultant
- Chore Services - Yard Work, Snow Removal, Home Repair
- Environmental Accessibility Adaptations (EAA) Home Assessment
- Environmental Accessibility Adaptations (EAA) Home Install
- Family Caregiver Training and Education
- Home Accessibility Modification
- Home Management Registration
- Homemaker Services
- Information and Support
Taxonomy Terms Used: Clicking a taxonomy term from the list below launches a new search.
BT-4500.6500-170Disability Related Transportation Definition
Programs that provide door-to-door (or curb-to-curb) transportation for purposes of shopping, banking, social events, medical appointments, getting to and from work, and similar activities for people with disabilities who need special accommodations and are unable to utilize other available means of transportation. Also included are programs that provide transportation for youngsters with disabilities who have no other means of accessing necessary specialized services and activities. Some but not all vehicles used for this purpose are equipped with wheelchair lifts.
BT-4500.6500-500Non-Emergency Medical Transportation Definition
Programs that provide transportation for medical appointments, trips from and between hospitals, to nursing homes or other special-care centers or for other non-emergency medical needs for individuals who, because of financial problems or their physical condition, are unable to use other means of local transportation. NEMT service providers are able to transport riders who require a wheelchair lift equipped vehicle with appropriate protective restraints or a van that is designed for gurney/stretcher transportation, or has other types of features to meet their safety needs.
BT-4500.6500-800Senior Ride Programs Definition
Programs that provide door-to-door (or curb-to-curb) transportation for purposes of medical appointments, shopping, banking, social events, and other similar activities for older adults who need special accommodations and are unable to utilize other available means of transportation.