Des Moines Valley Public Health
Public Health Clinic
Des Moines Valley Public Health - Windom
235 9th St, Windom, MN, 56101-1642
Distance: 993 Miles
Public health clinics typically provide:
* Health education
* Immunization clinics
* Family planning services
Provides diabetes education and treatment:
* Information/treatment of Type 1 and Type 2 diabetes
* Insulin information and treatment
* Information and treatment of diabetes in pregnancy
* Free or low cost childhood immunizations to children 0-18 through the Minnesota Vaccine for Children (MnVFC) program
* Help to persons 19 and older if they are uninsured or insurance does not cover cost of vaccines
* Flu shots or mist available each year
* All immunizations are entered into the Minnesota Immunization Information Connection (MIIC)
8:00am - 4:30pm, Monday - Friday
Cottonwood and Jackson counties
|Toll Free||(800) 247-1401|
- Des Moines Valley Public Health - Jackson 407 5th St, Jackson, MN, 56143-1583
Other Services or resources
Taxonomy Terms Used: Clicking a taxonomy term from the list below launches a new search.
LN-6700Public Clinics Definition
County or city-operated outpatient health care facilities that provide a broad range of diagnostic and treatment services including primary adult and pediatric care, prenatal care, dental care and specialty medicine as well as laboratory and radiological services and allied support services like nutrition and health education. Some public clinics may also offer public health services such as immunizations and communicable disease screening and treatment. Services are available on an ability-to-pay basis and target low-income and indigent residents of the community.
Programs that provide inoculations or other prophylactic measures to prevent susceptible individuals from contracting specific diseases for which means of control have been developed.
YB-9000Young Adults Definition
Individuals who are generally between the ages of 18 and 25 depending on the ages that specific programs use for qualification.