Diversity Home Health Group, LLC
Diversity Home Health Group - Roseville
2355 Highway 36 W, Ste 400, Roseville, MN, 55113-3905
Distance: 1036 Miles
Homemaker Services help with general household activities when a person is unable to manage the home, or when the person regularly responsible for these activities is temporarily absent or unable to manage the home.
The agency delivers home care services to clients living in their own homes, and also to elderly living in the assisted living communities and nursing homes.
* Meal Preparation
* Grocery shopping
* Dressing, grooming, bathing
* Medication monitoring
* Facilitates companionship visits
* Schedules appointments
* Transportation to and from appointments
About This Location
Homemaker services may include:
* Meal preparation
* Routine household tasks
* Assistance with activities of daily living (bathing, eating, dressing, mobility, transferring from bed to chair and using the toilet)
* Assistance with arranging transportation
* Informal emotional support
* Social stimulation
* Monitoring safety and well being
For people on the waivers or Alternative Care Program, Activities of Daily Living (ADL) or Home Management may be provided under the Homemaker service when providers have the appropriate level of licensure.
Learn more about this service when paid for under the waivers, the Alternative Care program, and the Essential Community Supports program in the Community-Based Services Manual.
Licenses and Certifications
- Licensed Comprehensive Home Care Provider
- Alternative Care Waiver (AC)
- Brain Injury Waiver (BI)
- Community Access for Disability Inclusion Waiver (CADI)
- Community Alternative Care (CAC) Waiver
- Developmental Disabilities Waiver (DD)
- Elderly Waiver (EW)
- Essential Community Supports (ECS)
8:30am - 5:00pm, Monday - Friday, By appointment
Ramsey County, Hennepin County and surrounding areas
- Diversity Home Health - Rochester 2222 18th Ave NW, Ste 210, Rochester, MN, 55901-7724
Other Services or resources
Taxonomy Terms Used: Clicking a taxonomy term from the list below launches a new search.
PH-3300.3000Homemaker Assistance Definition
Programs that offer the services of trained homemakers who go into the homes of families whose routines have been disrupted by long or short-term illness, disability or other problems, and assume responsibility for routine household activities including menu planning, budgeting, shopping, child care, meal preparation, laundry and general household management including light housekeeping.