East Side Elders
Legal Assistance - Living at Home Block Nurse
463 Maria Ave, St. Paul, MN, 55106-4428
Distance: 1032 Miles
Legal aid program that offers legal counseling and/or representation for low-income individuals, typically in the areas of disability law, elder law and family law
Free or low cost legal services help people who are unable to afford a lawyer get access to the court system.
Pro bono legal services
Volunteer attorneys help seniors with wills, health care directives, and power of attorney.
- Free / no cost to eligible clients
Seniors 60 and older
Contact the East Side Elders office at (651) 683-2325 or info@EastSideElders.org
There is no fee for this service. For services beyond wills, Power of Attorney (POA) and Healthcare directives are between the attorney and client.
Various; call for appointment
Dayton's Bluff and Payne-Phalen and Conway/Battle Creek neighborhoods
This provider does not offer this service at other locations.
Other Services or resources
- Activities for Seniors - Living at Home Block Nurse
- Caregiver Consultant - Living at Home Block Nurse
- Chore Services - Living at Home Block Nurse (Indoor and Outdoor)
- Companionship - Living at Home Block Nurse
- Errand Running and Shopping - Living at Home Block Nurse
- Homemaker Services - Living at Home Block Nurse
- Respite - Living at Home Block Nurse
- Transportation - Living at Home Block Nurse
Taxonomy Terms Used: Clicking a taxonomy term from the list below launches a new search.
FT-3200General Legal Aid Definition
Programs that provide legal counseling and/or representation for low-income individuals who need assistance in routine legal matters, usually in the area of bankruptcy, housing, public benefits, family law, elder law or immigration/naturalization.
YB-9000Young Adults Definition
Individuals who are generally between the ages of 18 and 25 depending on the ages that specific programs use for qualification.
YL-3300.4500Low Income Definition
Individuals or families whose annual income is between 150 and 200% of poverty level for their family size.