400 River Rd, Ste 1, Grand Rapids, MN, 55744-3784
Distance: 971 Miles
Homemaker Services help with general household activities when a person is unable to manage the home, or when the person regularly responsible for these activities is temporarily absent or unable to manage the home.
About This Location
Homemaker services may include:
* Meal preparation
* Routine household tasks
* Assistance with activities of daily living (bathing, eating, dressing, mobility, transferring from bed to chair and using the toilet)
* Assistance with arranging transportation
* Informal emotional support
* Social stimulation
* Monitoring safety and well being
For people on the waivers or Alternative Care Program, Activities of Daily Living (ADL) or Home Management may be provided under the Homemaker service when providers have the appropriate level of licensure.
Learn more about this service when paid for under the waivers, the Alternative Care program, and the Essential Community Supports program in the Community-Based Services Manual.
Licenses and Certifications
- Approved by DHS as Meeting State Standards
- Chapter 245D License
- Alternative Care Waiver (AC)
- Brain Injury Waiver (BI)
- Community Access for Disability Inclusion Waiver (CADI)
- Community Alternative Care (CAC) Waiver
- Developmental Disabilities Waiver (DD)
- Elderly Waiver (EW)
- Essential Community Supports (ECS)
- Private pay
55+ - cost share determined by a sliding fee scale. Must be considered frail and live independently
Cost share model
8:00am - 4:30pm, Monday - Friday
This provider does not offer this service at other locations.
Other Services or resources
- Adult Companion Services
- Adult Day Services (ADS)
- Caregiver Consultant
- Chore Services - Yard Work, Snow Removal
- Family Caregiver Training and Education
- Fitness Program - Bone Builders
- Grocery Delivery
- Guardianship and Conservatorship Program
- Healthy Aging Classes
- Home Repair and Maintenance
- Home Safety
- Information and Support - Dementia, Respite
- Retired and Senior Volunteer Program (RSVP)
- Support Group - Caregiver, Parkinson's Disease, Memory Loss
- Transportation (Waiver)
Taxonomy Terms Used: Clicking a taxonomy term from the list below launches a new search.
PH-3300.3000Homemaker Assistance Definition
Programs that offer the services of trained homemakers who go into the homes of families whose routines have been disrupted by long or short-term illness, disability or other problems, and assume responsibility for routine household activities including menu planning, budgeting, shopping, child care, meal preparation, laundry and general household management including light housekeeping.