Ellie Family Services
Ellie Family Services - Lakeville
17645 Juniper Path, Ste 105, Lakeville, MN, 55044-7491
Distance: 1026 Miles
Therapists offer mental health counseling to help resolve behavioral, emotional or social problems
Mental health services may include:
* Family Therapy
* Group Therapy
* Individual Therapy
* Mental health evaluation
* Individual and couples counseling
* Child and teen therapy
* Family, systems and group counseling
* Medication management
* Psychological testing and evaluation
* Maternal mental health and peripartum mood disorder services in-home
* Customized services both in-office and in-home
Ellie therapists are highly experienced in providing services to LGBT communities.
Offers in home therapy to clients who are enrolled in Minnesota Health Care Programs Minnesota Health Care Program (MHCP) Medical Assistance, Minnesota Care, including Pre-Paid Medical Assistance Plans or Prepaid Medical Assistance Plans (PMAP) through Blue Cross, Health Partners, UCARE, Medica and Hennepin Health)
Dakota, Hennepin, Ramsey and and Washington counties
- Ellie Family Services 1150 Montreal Ave, Ste 107, St. Paul, MN, 55116-2393
- Ellie Family Services - Bloomington 8011 34th Ave S, Bloomington, MN, 55425-1637
- Ellie Family Services - Mendota Heights 1370 Mendota Heights Rd, Mendota Heights, MN, 55120-1281
- Ellie Family Services - Minneapolis 2125 E Hennepin Ave, Ste 100, Minneapolis, MN, 55413-1763
- Ellie Family Services - Woodbury 652 Bielenberg Dr, Woodbury, MN, 55125-2233
Other Services or resources
Taxonomy Terms Used: Clicking a taxonomy term from the list below launches a new search.
RF-2000Family Counseling Definition
Programs that offer therapeutic sessions that focus on the system of relationships and communication patterns among family members and which attempt to modify those relationships and patterns to achieve greater harmony. The therapist focuses on the family as a unit rather than concentrating on one of the members who is singled out as the person in need of treatment.
RF-2500Group Counseling Definition
Programs that offer therapist-facilitated collective treatment sessions in which unrelated groups of individuals, couples or families discuss their attitudes, feelings and problems and, with input from other members of the group, attempt to achieve greater self and interpersonal understanding and adjustment and explore solutions to their problems.
RF-3300Individual Counseling Definition
Programs that offer personal therapeutic sessions in which the therapist works on a one-to-one basis with clients to help them resolve their mental, emotional or social problems.
RP-6400.8000-300Home Based Mental Health Services Definition
Programs that provide clinical therapeutic services, medication, daily living skills assistance and other mental health services for people who are unable to leave their homes because of the severity of their mental or emotional disturbance or the disabling effects of complicating medical conditions; for families with children experiencing a crisis that is so severe that the child is at imminent risk for hospitalization or placement in a residential treatment facility; or for people for whom home-based services are the most appropriate option.