Ellie Family Services
Mental Health Clinic
Ellie Family Services - Bloomington
8011 34th Ave S, Bloomington, MN, 55425
Distance: 1443 Miles
Mental Health Clinics provide outpatient mental health services for individuals with mental or emotional disorders, and other psychiatric conditions.
* Intake and case assignment
* Mental health evaluation including assessment and diagnostic process
* Treatment planning
* Counseling services, consultation and individual therapy case review
* Access to emergency service
* Access to hospital admission
Some providers also provide rehabilitative mental health services, and some may also provide services to persons with developmental disabilities, alcoholism or substance abuse.
Mental Health Clinics also provide educational, informational, and preventive services to the community.
The mental health team includes:
* Licensed physician, who has completed an approved residency program in psychiatry
* Doctoral clinical, counseling, or health care psychologist
* Clinical social worker with a master's degree in social work from an accredited college or university or clinical psychiatric nurse with a master's degree
Licenses, Registrations, or Certifications
|1100084||Mental Health Clinic||Minnesota Department of Human Services (DHS)||http://licensinglookup.dhs.state.mn.us/Details.aspx?l=1100084|
- Ellie Family Services 1150 Montreal Ave, Ste 107, St. Paul, MN, 55116
- Ellie Family Services - Brooklyn Center 6040 Earle Brown Dr, Brooklyn Center, MN, 55430
- Ellie Family Services - Burnsville 14050 Nicollet Ave, Ste 301, Burnsville, MN, 55337
- Ellie Family Services - Coon Rapids 3875 Coon Rapids Blvd NW, Coon Rapids, MN, 55433
- Ellie Family Services - Cottage Grove 6939 Pine Arbor Dr S, Cottage Grove, MN, 55106
- Ellie Family Services - Edina 4820 W 77th St, Ste 130, Edina, MN, 55435
- Ellie Family Services - Grand Rapids 217 NW 1st Ave, Grand Rapids, MN, 55744
- Ellie Family Services - Mendota Heights 1370 Mendota Heights Rd, Mendota Heights, MN, 55120
- Ellie Family Services - Minneapolis 2125 E Hennepin Ave, Ste 100, Minneapolis, MN, 55413
- Ellie Family Services - Moorhead 819 30th Ave S, Ste 208, Moorhead, MN, 56560
- Ellie Family Services - Rochester 3425 40th Ave NW, Ste 101, Rochester, MN, 55901
- Ellie Family Services - Winona 111 Riverfront St, Ste 103, Winona, MN, 55987
- Ellie Family Services - Woodbury 652 Bielenberg Dr, Ste 104, Woodbury, MN, 55125
Other Services or resources
Taxonomy Terms Used: Clicking a taxonomy term from the list below launches a new search.
RM-6500Outpatient Mental Health Facilities Definition
Programs that provide walk-in, walk-out diagnostic and treatment services for children, adolescents and/or adults who have acute or chronic psychiatric disorders but do not need 24-hour care; and/or provide counseling services for individuals, couples, families and extended family groups who may be experiencing difficulty resolving personal or interpersonal conflicts or making personal adjustments to stressful life situations such as separation, divorce, widowhood, loss of a child, poor health, unemployment, family violence, delinquency or substance abuse.