Behavioral Health and Addiction
Essentia Health - Duluth Clinic and Pharmacy - 1st Street Building
420 E 1st St, Duluth, MN, 55805
Distance: 1011 Miles
Offers hospital-based mental health and substance use disorder services
Outpatient mental and behavioral health services, including:
* Psychology and psychotherapy
* Substance abuse treatment
* Adult, adolescent, and family services
* Assessment and evaluation
* Referral for psychiatry (including medication) - offered on site at some locations
* Adolescent partial inpatient hospitalization for teens 12 - 21 who are struggling with issues such as depression, suicide, anxiety, anger, fear, violence and emotional pain
* Inpatient psychiatric care
* Adult partial hospitalization care
* Neuropsychology assessment and treatment
Mental Health Services
- Geriatric counseling
- Medicaid (Medical Assistance)
- Private health insurance
- Private pay
Essentia Health accepts most insurance for covered services for eligible individuals, including Medical Assistance (MA) and Medicare.
Billing concerns or questions - if there is concern about being able to pay a bill, please call or visit the billing office right away to learn about options, which may include interest-free payment plans, fee reductions and/or Community Care for people who qualify.
St. Louis, Carlton, and Lake counties
|Toll Free||(888) 203-7267|
- Essentia Health - Ada Clinic 201 9th St W, Ada, MN, 56510
- Essentia Health - Deer River Clinic 115 10th Ave NE, Ste A, Deer River, MN, 56636
- Essentia Health - Duluth - Miller-Dwan Building 502 E 2nd St, Duluth, MN, 55805-5805
- Essentia Health - Duluth Clinic - 2nd Street Building 502 E 2nd St, Duluth, MN, 55805
- Essentia Health - Duluth Clinic - 3rd Street Building 400 E 3rd St, Ste 5, Duluth, MN, 55805
- Essentia Health - Ely Clinic 300 W Conan St, Ely, MN, 55731
- Essentia Health - Fosston Clinic 900 Hilligoss Blvd SE, Fosston, MN, 56542
- Essentia Health - Hermantown Clinic and Pharmacy 4855 W Arrowhead Rd, Hermantown, MN, 55811
- Essentia Health - International Falls Clinic and Pharmacy 2501 Keenan Dr, International Falls, MN, 56649
- Essentia Health - Lakeside Clinic and Pharmacy 4621 E Superior St, Duluth, MN, 55804-2338
- Essentia Health - Lakewalk Clinic and Pharmacy 1502 London Rd, Duluth, MN, 55812-1788
- Essentia Health - Northern Pines Clinic 5211 Highway 110, Aurora, MN, 55705
- Essentia Health - Park Rapids Clinic 705 Pleasant Ave S, Park Rapids, MN, 56470
- Essentia Health - Polinsky Medical Rehabilitation Center 1600 Miller Trunk Hwy, Bldg C, Duluth, MN, 55811
- Essentia Health - Proctor Clinic 211 S Boundary Ave, Proctor, MN, 55810
- Essentia Health - South University Clinic 1702 University Dr S, Fargo, ND, 58103
- Essentia Health - St. Mary's Medical Center 407 E 3rd St, Duluth, MN, 55805-1984
- Essentia Health - Virginia Clinic and Pharmacy 1101 9th St N, Virginia, MN, 55792
- Essentia Health - Walker Clinic 110 D Michigan Ave NW, Walker, MN, 56484
- Essentia Health - West Duluth Clinic and Pharmacy 4212 Grand Ave, Duluth, MN, 55807
- Essentia Health St. Joseph's - Brainerd Clinic and Pharmacy 2024 S 6th St, Brainerd, MN, 56401
- Essentia Health St. Joseph's - Brainerd Medical Center 523 N 3rd St, Brainerd, MN, 56401
- Essentia Health St. Mary's - Detroit Lakes Clinic 1027 Washington Ave, Detroit Lakes, MN, 56501
- Essentia Health St. Mary's - Superior 3500 Tower Ave, Superior, WI, 54880
- St. Mary's Hospice & Palliative - SMDC Medical Center 615 Pecan Ave, Duluth, MN, 55811-2749
Taxonomy Terms Used: Clicking a taxonomy term from the list below launches a new search.
Programs that are staffed by specialists who have expertise in the branches of medicine and/or psychology that are concerned with the evaluation, treatment and rehabilitation of individuals with suspected organic brain or central nervous system disorders such as traumatic brain injuries, seizure disorders, brain tumors or Alzheimer's disease.
RP-1400.8000-050Adolescent/Youth Counseling Definition
Programs that specialize in the treatment of adolescents, usually age 12 or 13 through 17, who have adjustment problems, behavior problems, emotional disturbance, a personality disorder or incipient mental illness. The programs may help youth troubled by low self-esteem, social isolation, peer pressure, bullying, school performance issues, truancy, anger management issues, family problems, grief and loss, sexual promiscuity, sexually transmitted disease, alcohol or drug addiction, eating disorders, oppositional and defiant behaviors, depression and anxiety, suicidal thoughts or other difficult issues.
RP-1400.8000-270Geriatric Counseling Definition
Programs that provide emotional support, information and guidance in a variety of settings for older adults who are having mental, emotional or social adjustment problems that have arisen as a result of the process of aging. Geriatric counseling services are provided primarily by social services professionals including licensed social workers rather that psychiatrists or other medical personnel.
RP-5000Mental Health Evaluation Definition
Programs that provide screening, diagnostic and treatment planning services for people who are experiencing acute or chronic psychiatric problems. Included is a continuum of assessment services ranging from a comprehensive psychiatric or psychological evaluation to the administration of one or a combination of psychological tests to examine a particular personality variable. Services may be provided in a variety of settings including hospitals and community-based clinics.
RP-6400.8000-620Psychiatric Day Treatment Definition
Programs that provide a therapeutic environment for individuals who have acute or chronic mental or emotional disturbances, who do not require full-time hospital care but who can benefit from a structured environment for some portion of the day or week. Services may include individual, group and/or family therapy; social and recreational activities; and a range of adjunctive therapies. Psychiatric day treatment programs may be offered by freestanding day treatment facilities, by psychiatric hospitals or by psychiatric units in general acute care hospitals.
Individuals who are age 18 and older but who are not yet considered older adults.
YB-9000Young Adults Definition
Individuals who are generally between the ages of 18 and 25 depending on the ages that specific programs use for qualification.
YF-5000Mental Illness/Emotional Disabilities Definition
An alteration in thinking, mood or behavior or some combination of those that either creates distress or interferes with people's relationships or their ability function.