Essentia Health - South University Clinic
1702 University Dr S, Fargo, ND, 58103-4940
Distance: 253 Miles
Outpatient health clinic offering preventative, diagnostic (exam or test) and treatment services
Some clinics are certified as Health Care Homes, where primary care providers, families and patients work together to support wellness and improve health outcomes. Clinics with the Health Care Homes certification can be found online.
Comprehensive medical care for the whole family.
Fargo location provides cancer care and rehabilitation.
Northern Orthopedica provides a medical clinic staffed by surgeons specializing in the treatment of orthopedic conditions including joint pain, arthritis, bursitis, and tendinitis
- They treat hip, knee, foot, ankle, shoulder, elbow, wrist, and hand conditions, sports injuries and fractures
- Medication management
- Primary Care
- Medicaid (Medical Assistance)
- Private health insurance
- Private pay
Essentia Health accepts most insurance for covered services for eligible individuals, including Medical Assistance (MA) and Medicare.
Billing concerns or questions - if there is concern about being able to pay a bill, please call or visit the billing office right away to learn about options, which may include interest-free payment plans, fee reductions and/or Community Care for people who qualify.
8:15am - 5:15pm, Monday - Friday
In Minnesota, Clay County.
Also North Dakota - Cass County.
|Main - Appointments||(701) 364-8900|
|Toll Free||(800) 437-4054|
- Essentia Health - Ada Clinic 201 9th St W, Ada, MN, 56510-6510
- Essentia Health - Babbitt Clinic 71 South Dr, Ste 25, Babbitt, MN, 55706-1232
- Essentia Health - Bagley Clinic 121 Central St W, Bagley, MN, 56621-4393
- Essentia Health - Chisholm Clinic 400 NW First St, Chisholm, MN, 55719-1706
- Essentia Health - Chokio Clinic 101 S Main St, Chokio, MN, 56221-6221
- Essentia Health - Deer River Clinic 115 10th Ave NE, Ste A, Deer River, MN, 56636-8795
- Essentia Health - Detroit Lakes Clinic and Pharmacy 211 Frazee St E, Detroit Lakes, MN, 56501-3503
- Essentia Health - Duluth Clinic and Pharmacy - 1st Street Building 420 E 1st St, Duluth, MN, 55805-1901
- Essentia Health - Ely Clinic 300 W Conan St, Ely, MN, 55731-1145
- Essentia Health - Fargo Hospital and Clinic 3000 32nd Ave SW, Fargo, ND, 58103-6132
- Essentia Health - Fosston Clinic 900 Hilligoss Blvd SE, Fosston, MN, 56542-6542
- Essentia Health - Graceville Clinic 115 W 2nd St, Graceville, MN, 56240-4845
- Essentia Health - Grand Rapids Clinic 1542 Golf Course Rd, Ste 203, Grand Rapids, MN, 55744-3557
- Essentia Health - Hackensack Clinic 110 3rd St S, Hackensack, MN, 56452-2800
- Essentia Health - Hermantown Clinic and Pharmacy 4855 W Arrowhead Rd, Hermantown, MN, 55811-3936
- Essentia Health - Hibbing Clinic and Pharmacy 730 E 34th St, Hibbing, MN, 55746-5110
- Essentia Health - International Falls Clinic and Pharmacy 2501 Keenan Dr, International Falls, MN, 56649-2181
- Essentia Health - Lakeside Clinic and Pharmacy 4621 E Superior St, Duluth, MN, 55804-2338
- Essentia Health - Lakewalk Clinic and Pharmacy 1502 London Rd, Duluth, MN, 55812-1788
- Essentia Health - Menahga Clinic 212 Aspen Ave NE, Menahga, MN, 56464-3289
- Essentia Health - Moorhead Clinic 801 Belsly Blvd, Moorhead, MN, 56560-5055
- Essentia Health - Northern Orthopedics 2014 S 6th St, Oak Ridge Professional Bldg, Brainerd, MN, 56401-4529
- Essentia Health - Northern Pines Clinic 5211 Hwy 110, Aurora, MN, 55705-1522
- Essentia Health - Oklee Clinic Governor St and 3rd Ave, Oklee, MN, 56742-6742
- Essentia Health - Park Rapids Clinic 705 Pleasant Ave S, Park Rapids, MN, 56470-1440
- Essentia Health - Proctor Clinic 211 S Boundary Ave, Proctor, MN, 55810-2306
- Essentia Health - Remer Clinic 9 Birch St, Remer, MN, 56672
- Essentia Health - Virginia Clinic 1101 9th St N, Virginia, MN, 55792-2372
- Essentia Health - Walker Clinic 110 D Michigan Ave NW, Walker, MN, 56484-2274
- Essentia Health - West Duluth Clinic and Pharmacy 4212 Grand Ave, Duluth, MN, 55807-2737
- Essentia Health Cancer Center - Fargo 1702 University Dr S, Fargo, ND, 58103-4939
- Essentia Health St. Joseph's - Baxter Clinic and Pharmacy 13060 Isle Dr, Baxter, MN, 56425-8331
- Essentia Health St. Joseph's - Brainerd Clinic and Pharmacy 2024 S 6th St, Brainerd, MN, 56401-4529
- Essentia Health St. Joseph's - Crosslake Clinic 35205 County Road 3, Crosslake, MN, 56442-4057
- Essentia Health St. Joseph's - Emily Clinic 20918 County Road 1, Emily, MN, 56447-4045
- Essentia Health St. Joseph's - Pequot Lakes Clinic 4317 W Woodman St, Pequot Lakes, MN, 56472-3473
- Essentia Health St. Joseph's - Pierz Clinic 221 North Main St, Pierz, MN, 56364-1570
- Essentia Health St. Joseph's - Pillager Clinic 680 Pillsbury St N, Pillager, MN, 56473-2507
- Essentia Health St. Joseph's - Pine River Clinic 415 Barclay Ave, Pine River, MN, 56474-5139
- Essentia Health St. Mary's - Detroit Lakes Clinic 1027 Washington Ave, Detroit Lakes, MN, 56501-3409
- Essentia Health St. Mary's - Frazee Clinic 300 E Main Ave, Frazee, MN, 56544-4504
- Essentia Health St. Mary's - Lake Park Clinic 1005 1st St, Lake Park, MN, 56554-4311
- Essentia Health St. Mary's - Mahnomen Clinic 117 Main St N, Mahnomen, MN, 56557-4003
- Essentia Health St. Mary's - Pelican Rapids Clinic 301 N Broadway, Pelican Rapids, MN, 56572-4113
- St. Mary's Hospital and Clinic - Superior 3500 Tower Ave, Superior, WI, 54880-5335
Other Services or resources
Taxonomy Terms Used: Clicking a taxonomy term from the list below launches a new search.
LN-3000Hospital Based Outpatient Services Definition
Departments within hospitals or freestanding clinics operated by hospitals or hospital systems that provide basic and/or specialized diagnostic and treatment services for the community on a walk-in, walk-out basis.
LT-1750.1500Cancer Clinics Definition
Programs that provide comprehensive preventive, diagnostic and treatment services on an inpatient or outpatient basis for individuals who have cancer.
LV-2600Family and Community Medicine Definition
Programs that are staffed by specialists in the field of medicine that is concerned with the total health of the individual within the home environment and in the community. Practitioners of family and community medicine provide comprehensive medical care including preventive services with particular emphasis on the family unit, in which the physician's continuing responsibility for health care is not limited by the patient's age or gender, nor by a particular organ system or disease entity.
YB-9000Young Adults Definition
Individuals who are generally between the ages of 18 and 25 depending on the ages that specific programs use for qualification.