Essentia Health - Deer River
115 10th Ave NE, Ste A, Deer River, MN, 56636
Distance: 510 Miles
A hospital is a center that offers emergency services, inpatient care, and outpatient services for observation, diagnosis, and active treatment in an acute care setting to the sick, injured, or individuals with a medical, surgical, obstetrical, rehabilitation, or psychiatric condition under the direction or supervision of a physician. The hospital must operate and provide services in compliance with all applicable federal, state, and local laws, regulations, and codes.
This provider is a Medicare Certified Hospital and is subject to periodic inspections by the Minnesota Department of Health or an approved accrediting agency.
Licenses and Certifications
- Critical Access Hospital (CAH)
- Medicare Certified
- Medicare Certified Swing Beds
- Medicaid (Medical Assistance)
- Private health insurance
- Private pay
Licenses, Registrations, or Certifications
|00296||Licensed Hospital||Minnesota Department of Health (MDH)||https://www.health.state.mn.us/facilities/regulation/hospital/index.html|
Essentia Health accepts most insurance for covered services for eligible individuals, including Medical Assistance (MA) and Medicare.
Billing concerns or questions - if there is concern about being able to pay a bill, please call or visit the billing office right away to learn about options, which may include interest-free payment plans, fee reductions and/or Community Care for people who qualify.
- Essentia Health - Ada 201 9th St W, Ada, MN, 56510
- Essentia Health - Duluth - Miller-Dwan Building 502 E 2nd St, Duluth, MN, 55805
- Essentia Health - Fosston 900 Hilligoss Blvd SE, Fosston, MN, 56542
- Essentia Health - Holy Trinity Hospital (Graceville) 115 W 2nd St, Graceville, MN, 56240
- Essentia Health - Moose Lake 4572 County Road 61, Moose Lake, MN, 55767
- Essentia Health - Northern Pines 5211 Highway 110, Aurora, MN, 55705
- Essentia Health - Sandstone 705 Lundorff Dr, Sandstone, MN, 55072
- Essentia Health - St. Mary's Medical Center 402 E 2nd St, Duluth, MN, 55805
- Essentia Health - Virginia 901 9th St N, Virginia, MN, 55792
- Essentia Health St. Joseph's - Brainerd Medical Center 523 N 3rd St, Brainerd, MN, 56401
- Essentia Health St. Mary's - Detroit Lakes 1027 Washington Ave, Detroit Lakes, MN, 56501
Other Services or resources
Taxonomy Terms Used: Clicking a taxonomy term from the list below launches a new search.
Medical institutions that provide diagnostic and treatment services for people whose illnesses or injuries require that they occupy a bed for at least one night. Hospitals can be distinguished by the level of care they offer (general acute, subacute, extended acute care), the auspices under which they operate which also, in some cases, defines the patients they serve (city/county, state, Veteran's Affairs, military hospitals), and the medical conditions they specialize in treating (specialty hospitals).