Faith in Action of Dodge County
Chore Services - Home Repair, Yard Work, Snow Removal, Errands
Call for location
Chore Services include help to keep your home clean, sanitary, and safe. These services are more heavy-duty than homemaker services.
Volunteers provide assistance with:
* Small home repairs and maintenance
* Yardwork such as leaf raking
* Snow removal
* Run errands such as picking up prescriptions or groceries
About This Location
* Moving large furniture
* Snow removal
* Dumpster rental or refuse disposal
* Extermination and pest control
* General indoor and outdoor home maintenance - snow removal, lawn care, etc.
* Grocery delivery
* Heavy household chores - securing loose rugs, washing floors, windows and walls
* Moving or removing large household items and heavy appliances in order to provide safe access to and exit from the home
* Packing the person's belongings
* Rearranging or securing household items in order to prevent injuries or falls
If you have waiver or Alternative Care program funding, the service plan (based on an assessment of your needs) determines which services are funded through your waiver.
Learn more about this service when paid for under the waivers, the Alternative Care program, or the Essential Community Supports program in the Community-Based Services Manual - http://www.dhs.state.mn.us/id_001907
- and the Minnesota Health Care Programs (MHCP) Provider Manual - https://www.dhs.state.mn.us/main/idcplg?IdcService=GET_DYNAMIC_CONVERSION&RevisionSelectionMethod=LatestReleased&dDocName=id_001907
Client Information and Specialization
- Older adults
- Older adults with disabilities
Licenses and Certifications
- Approved by DHS as Meeting State Standards
- Alternative Care Waiver (AC)
- Brain Injury Waiver (BI)
- Community Access for Disability Inclusion Waiver (CADI)
- Community Alternative Care (CAC) Waiver
- Developmental Disabilities Waiver (DD)
- Elderly Waiver (EW)
- Essential Community Supports (ECS)
Homebound individuals living with chronic health conditions or disabilities
To receive service, fill out a care recipient application found online at http://www.fiadodgecounty.org/wp-content/uploads/FIA-Client-Care-Recipient-Application-May-2016-new-copy-.pdf
Claremont, Hayfield, Mantorville, Dodge Center, Kasson, West Concord
|Toll Free||(888) 634-3654|
This provider does not offer this service at other locations.
Taxonomy Terms Used: Clicking a taxonomy term from the list below launches a new search.
PH-3300.1800Errand Running/Shopping Assistance Definition
Programs that offer the services of individuals who are available to make short trips to purchase groceries, pick up prescriptions, withdraw or deposit money in the bank, drop off or retrieve laundry and do other small tasks for older adults, people with disabilities and other individuals who cannot leave their homes or are otherwise unable or prefer not to perform these tasks for themselves.
PH-3300.2750Home Maintenance and Minor Repair Services Definition
Programs that provide assistance for people who need to do routine maintenance on their homes or make minor repairs.
PH-3300.3100Housekeeping Assistance Definition
Programs that offer the services of workers who go into people's homes and help with house cleaning chores.
PH-3300.6900Residential Snow Shoveling Definition
Programs that provide or pay for the removal of snow from the front sidewalks and driveways of people who need or want this service. In some jurisdictions, residents are required to keep the sidewalk in front of their homes clear of ice and snow as a safety precaution.
PH-3300.9750-450General Yard Work Definition
Programs that pay for or provide leaf raking, lawn care (including mowing, hedging and weeding) and general yard cleanup services (including trash and other debris removal) for people who need or want assistance.