Family Service Rochester
Home Delivered Meals
Family Service Rochester - Main Office
4600 18th Ave NW, Rochester, MN, 55901
Distance: 996 Miles
Meal delivery programs prepare and deliver nutritious meals to older adults and people with disabilities who are unable to make the food for themselves or travel to a meal site.
Meals are delivered by volunteers over the noon hour. Meals are prepared under the supervision of a licensed dietician and special diets are available.
About This Location
Learn more about this service when paid for under the waivers, the Alternative Care Program, and the Essential Community Supports program in the Community-Based Services Manual.
- Alternative Care Waiver (AC)
- Brain Injury Waiver (BI)
- Community Access for Disability Inclusion Waiver (CADI)
- Community Alternative Care (CAC) Waiver
- Developmental Disabilities Waiver (DD)
- Elderly Waiver (EW)
- Essential Community Supports (ECS)
- Private pay
- Sliding fee scale
Greater Rochester area residents who are not able to prepare or easily access a healthy meal may receive Meals on Wheels. Often recipients are frail, recovering from illness or injury or have disabilities.
Meals are available on an ability to pay basis. Food stamps and other assistance programs are accepted.
This provider does not offer this service at other locations.
Other Services or resources
- Adult Companion Services
- Children's Therapeutic Services and Supports (CTSS)
- Chore Services - Yard Work, Handyman, Cleaning, Errands
- Counseling Services
- Domestic Violence Support Services
- Family Counseling
- Homemaker Services
- Parenting Support
- Support Group - Domestic Violence
- Transportation (Waiver)