First Fiduciary Corporation
Aging Care Manager
First Fiduciary Corporation - Minneapolis
3517 W 50th St, Edina, MN, 55410
Distance: 1043 Miles
Aging life care managers act as guides and advocates for older people and their families.
Also known as senior care managers or geriatric care managers, these experts help older adults live at home rather than in a facility. They can provide any of the following services, although this is not an exhaustive list:
* In-home assessment and monitoring
* Planning and problem-solving
* Match needs and services
* Coordinate care
* Support family caregivers
* Assist with transitions to and from facilities outside the home
These professionals typically have a background in social work, psychology, nursing, or gerontology. They also have specific expertise in assessing, planning, and serving the needs of older adults.
Aging Life Care services from First Fiduciary Corporation include, but are not limited to:
* Living at Home - Coordination of services to support you in your home
* Moving and Housing choices - Assistance with housing and moving transitions
* Managing and Maintaining Health - Coordination and assistance with medical and social needs
* Financial, Legal and Insurance Matters - Assistance with financial, legal and insurance needs
Licenses and Certifications
- Aging Life Care Association Professional
Older adults and their families
By appointment only.
- First Fiduciary Corporation 4120 Lexington Way, Eagan, MN, 55123
Other Services or resources
Taxonomy Terms Used: Clicking a taxonomy term from the list below launches a new search.
PH-1000Case/Care Management Definition
Programs that develop plans for the evaluation, treatment and/or care of individuals who, because of age, illness, disability or other difficulties, need assistance in planning and arranging for services; which assess the individual's needs; coordinate the delivery of needed services; ensure that services are obtained in accordance with the case plan; and follow up and monitor progress to ensure that services are having a beneficial impact on the individual. Case management is a collaborative process characterized by communication, advocacy and resource management to promote high quality, cost-effective interventions and outcomes.
YB-8000Older Adults Definition
Individuals who are age 50, 55, 60, 62 or 65 or older depending on the minimum age for qualifying as an older adult which varies by program.