Fresenius Medical Services
End Stage Renal Dialysis
St. Paul - Etna
445 Etna St, Ste 60, St. Paul, MN, 55106-5106
Distance: 957 Miles
An End Stage Renal Dialysis (ESRD) facility provides specialized services to help individuals who have been diagnosed as having an irreversible and permanent kidney disease that requires dialysis and/or kidney transplantation to maintain life. End stage renal dialysis is a treatment that cleans the blood of patients in whom one or both kidneys do not work or are absent. The process and equipment is designed to remove an excess build up of body waste, drugs, or chemicals in the blood. The ESRD facility can provide dialysis in-center or can train patients to provide treatments in their own home.
This provider is a Medicare Certified End Stage Renal Dialysis Supplier and subject to periodic inspection by the Minnesota Department of Health.
Licenses and Certifications
- Medicare Certified
Licenses, Registrations, or Certifications
|23523||Medicare Certified End Stage Renal Dialysis Supplier||Minnesota Department of Health (MDH)||https://www.health.state.mn.us/facilities/regulation/dialysis/index.html|
Patients must have chronic renal failure requiring renal replacement therapy (dialysis).
Patients must be referred by one of the nephrologist with admitting privileges. Documents required: all necessary medical information to develop a plan of care for the patient's dialysis.
Each treatment is billed to patient's insurance provider.
9:00am - 5:00pm, Monday - Friday
|Toll Free||(800) 881-5101|
- Blaine 12555 Central Ave NE, Blaine, MN, 55434-4861
- Buffalo 104 Marty Dr Ste 2, Buffalo, MN, 55313-5313
- Cannon Valley 396 Schilling Dr S, Dundas, MN, 55019-3948
- Champlin 12339 Champlin Drive, Champlin, MN, 55316-5316
- Chaska 3000 Hundertmark Rd, Chaska, MN, 55318-1150
- Cloquet 512 Skyline Blvd, Cloquet, MN, 55720
- Coon Rapids 3465 Northdale Blvd NW, Coon Rapids, MN, 55448-6715
- Coon Rapids - North Suburban 9144 Springbrook Dr, Coon Rapids, MN, 55433-5433
- Coon Rapids - Round Lake 3777 Coon Rapids Blvd NW, Ste 200, Coon Rapids, MN, 55433-2630
- Duluth 502 E 2nd St, Duluth, MN, 55805-1913
- Elk River 17315 Zane St NW, Elk River, MN, 55330-7045
- Eveleth 233 McKinley Ave, Eveleth, MN, 55734-1606
- Fergus Falls 907 S Mill St, Fergus Falls, MN, 56537-2743
- Fresenius Medical Services 4700 Mike Colalillo Dr, Duluth, MN, 55807-2723
- Golden Valley 6155 Duluth St, Golden Valley, MN, 55422-3928
- Grand Rapids 155 SE 13th St, Grand Rapids, MN, 55744-4242
- Hastings - Two Rivers 1355 S Frontage Rd, Ste 380, Hastings, MN, 55033-3493
- Hibbing 3899 Highway 73, Hibbing, MN, 55746-8348
- Hutchinson 1095 Hwy 15 S, Hutchinson, MN, 55350-5350
- Lakeville 17592 Dodd Blvd, Lakeville, MN, 55044
- Maple Grove 7365 Kirkwood Ct N, Ste 135, Maple Grove, MN, 55369-4732
- Maplewood 1725 Legacy Pkwy E, Maplewood, MN, 55109-5434
- Minneapolis - Park Avenue 2637 Park Ave, Minneapolis, MN, 55407-1006
- Mora 900 Forest Ave E, Mora, MN, 55051-2202
- New Brighton 2910 Centre Pointe Dr, Roseville, MN, 55113-1182
- Plymouth Creek 3007 Harbor Ln, Plymouth, MN, 55446
- Robbinsdale 4094 Lakeland Ave N, Robbinsdale, MN, 55422-2236
- Roseville 2045 Rice St, Roseville, MN, 55113-5113
- Shakopee 1515 Saint Francis Ave, Ste 105, Shakopee, MN, 55379-3387
- South Minneapolis Call for location, MN
- Southtown 7901 Xerxes Ave S, Ste 103, Bloomington, MN, 55431-1200
- St. Louis Park 5680 W 36th St, St Louis Park, MN, 55416-2509
- St. Paul - Midway 1690 University Ave W, Ste B-100, St. Paul, MN, 55104-5104
- Waconia 560 S Maple St, Ridgeview Professional Bldg, Ste 6, Waconia, MN, 55387-5387
- West St. Paul 1590 Robert St S, Ste 103, West St. Paul, MN, 55118-3403
- Woodbury 7433 Currell Blvd, Woodbury, MN, 55125-2217
Other Services or resources
This provider does not offer other services or resources at this location.
Taxonomy Terms Used: Clicking a taxonomy term from the list below launches a new search.
Programs that provide equipment that is used to clean the blood of patients in whom one or both kidneys are defective or absent, and to remove excess accumulation of drugs or chemicals in the blood.
YB-9000Young Adults Definition
Individuals who are generally between the ages of 18 and 25 depending on the ages that specific programs use for qualification.