Good Shepherd Lutheran Services
Customized Living Services
803 Home St, Rushford, MN, 55971
Distance: 1044 Miles
Customized Living Services are the package of health-related and supportive services that are available to people who live in a congregate (group) setting known as an Assisted Living facility.
Customized Living (CL) or 24-hour CL providers must be licensed as one of the following:
* Assisted living facility, including assisted living facilities with dementia care
* Comprehensive Home Care provider and be delivering services in an affordable housing setting
About This Location
Customized Living Services include:
* Up to 24 hours of supervision
* Activities of daily living assistance
* Assistance with mental health cognitive or behavioral concerns
* Heath related assistance - help with medication, therapeutic exercises, and delegated nursing tasks
* Home management tasks
* Non-medical transportation
Learn more about this service when paid for under the waivers in the Community-Based Services Manual.
- Brain Injury Waiver (BI)
- Community Access for Disability Inclusion Waiver (CADI)
- Elderly Waiver (EW)
Waiver Service Specialties
- 24 Hour Customized Living Services for Older Adults
- Customized Living Services for Older Adults
This provider does not offer this service at other locations.