Hamline Midway Elders
Errand Running and Shopping - Living at Home Block Nurse
1514 Englewood Ave, Hamline Methodist Church, St. Paul, MN, 55104
Distance: 966 Miles
Shopping assistance and help with other errands for people who have trouble making such trips on their own
Volunteers help with:
* Shopping for and delivering specialized medical equipment or adaptive gadgets for the home
9:30am - 3:30pm, Monday - Friday
Provides service within specific service area.
Service area is bound by
* Dale St on the east
* University Avenue to the south
* Transfer Rd to the west
* Pierce Butler Route to the north.
Serving the neighborhoods of Midway, East Midway and West Frogtown.
This provider does not offer this service at other locations.
Other Services or resources
- Caregiver Consultant
- Chore Services - Yard Work, Snow Removal, Handyman (Living at Home Block Nurse)
- Companionship - Living at Home Block Nurse
- Fitness Program - Living at Home Block Nurse
- Forms Assistance - Living at Home Block Nurse
- Free or Low-Cost Meals - Living at Home Block Nurse
- Information and Support - Living at Home Block Nurse
- Medical Equipment or Assistive Technology Loan Program - Living at Home Block Nurse
- Respite - Living at Home Block Nurse
- Telephone Reassurance - Living at Home Block Nurse
- Transportation - Living at Home Block Nurse
- Transportation (Waiver)
Taxonomy Terms Used: Clicking a taxonomy term from the list below launches a new search.
PH-3300.1800Errand Running/Shopping Assistance Definition
Programs that offer the services of individuals who are available to make short trips to purchase groceries, pick up prescriptions, withdraw or deposit money in the bank, drop off or retrieve laundry and do other small tasks for older adults, people with disabilities and other individuals who cannot leave their homes or are otherwise unable or prefer not to perform these tasks for themselves.