Hamline Midway Elders
Medical Equipment or Assistive Technology Loan Program - Living at Home Block Nurse
1514 Englewood Ave, Hamline Methodist Church, St. Paul, MN, 55104
Distance: 966 Miles
This program provides medical equipment/supplies and assistive technology at no cost for a certain loan period. Programs can provide a variety of equipment and supplies, such as Durable Medical Equipment (DME).
Provides low vision assessment and basic vision aids and equipment free of charge
- Free / no cost to eligible clients
There is no fee.
9:30am - 3:30pm, Monday - Friday
Provides service within specific service area.
Service area is bound by
* Dale St on the east
* University Avenue to the south
* Transfer Rd to the west
* Pierce Butler Route to the north.
Serving the neighborhoods of Midway, East Midway and West Frogtown.
This provider does not offer this service at other locations.
Other Services or resources
- Caregiver Consultant
- Chore Services - Yard Work, Snow Removal, Handyman (Living at Home Block Nurse)
- Companionship - Living at Home Block Nurse
- Errand Running and Shopping - Living at Home Block Nurse
- Fitness Program - Living at Home Block Nurse
- Forms Assistance - Living at Home Block Nurse
- Free or Low-Cost Meals - Living at Home Block Nurse
- Information and Support - Living at Home Block Nurse
- Respite - Living at Home Block Nurse
- Telephone Reassurance - Living at Home Block Nurse
- Transportation - Living at Home Block Nurse
- Transportation (Waiver)
Taxonomy Terms Used: Clicking a taxonomy term from the list below launches a new search.
LH-0650.0250Assistive Technology Equipment Loan Definition
Programs that enable individuals who have physical or sensory limitations to borrow the assistive technology products they require at no charge. Loans may be long or short-term in nature and the devices are returned once the agreed-upon period of time has elapsed.
LH-5000Medical Equipment/Supplies Definition
Programs that pay for or provide necessary in-home hospital equipment, monitoring devices, respiratory aids, prevention kits and other medical supplies that are required by people who want to prevent the transmission of an infectious disease, are coping with the effects of a chronic health condition or disability or are convalescing following surgery or illness. Included are programs that provide medical equipment on a loan basis as well as those that provide equipment that people can keep.
TI-1800.5000Medical Equipment/Assistive Technology Donation Programs Definition
Programs that accept assistive technology equipment (i.e., equipment, appliances and assistive aids for people with disabilities), sickroom equipment, medical bandages, respiratory aids and other medical supplies that are required by people who are convalescing following surgery or illness, refurbish them if necessary, and keep them for use in their own program or donate them to other community-based organizations for their own use or for distribution to the people they serve.