Hamline Midway Elders
Transportation - Living at Home Block Nurse
1514 Englewood Ave, Hamline Methodist Church, St. Paul, MN, 55104
Distance: 966 Miles
Transportation program that provides rides for people in and around their community
Volunteers and staff provide seniors with rides to medical appointments, including pick-up and drop-off at the door, handling walkers and canes, and even note taking as desired.
- Older adults
Persons 60 years or older who reside within the service area (Hamline Midway neighborhood and western edge of Frogtown neighborhood of St. Paul).
Contact the agency at least 2-3 working days in advance of your appointment.
There is no fee, but free-will donations are appreciated.
9:30am - 3:30pm, Monday - Friday
Provides service within specific service area.
Service area is bound by
* Dale St on the east
* University Avenue to the south
* Transfer Rd to the west
* Pierce Butler Route to the north.
Serving the neighborhoods of Midway, East Midway and West Frogtown.
This provider does not offer this service at other locations.
Other Services or resources
- Caregiver Consultant
- Chore Services - Yard Work, Snow Removal, Handyman (Living at Home Block Nurse)
- Companionship - Living at Home Block Nurse
- Errand Running and Shopping - Living at Home Block Nurse
- Fitness Program - Living at Home Block Nurse
- Forms Assistance - Living at Home Block Nurse
- Free or Low-Cost Meals - Living at Home Block Nurse
- Information and Support - Living at Home Block Nurse
- Medical Equipment or Assistive Technology Loan Program - Living at Home Block Nurse
- Respite - Living at Home Block Nurse
- Telephone Reassurance - Living at Home Block Nurse
- Transportation (Waiver)
Taxonomy Terms Used: Clicking a taxonomy term from the list below launches a new search.
BT-4500.6500-500Non-Emergency Medical Transportation Definition
Programs that provide transportation for medical appointments, trips from and between hospitals, to nursing homes or other special-care centers or for other non-emergency medical needs for individuals who, because of financial problems or their physical condition, are unable to use other means of local transportation. NEMT service providers are able to transport riders who require a wheelchair lift equipped vehicle with appropriate protective restraints or a van that is designed for gurney/stretcher transportation, or has other types of features to meet their safety needs.
BT-4500.6500-800Senior Ride Programs Definition
Programs that provide door-to-door (or curb-to-curb) transportation for purposes of medical appointments, shopping, banking, social events, and other similar activities for older adults who need special accommodations and are unable to utilize other available means of transportation.
YB-8000Older Adults Definition
Individuals who are age 50, 55, 60, 62 or 65 or older depending on the minimum age for qualifying as an older adult which varies by program.