Hands of Hope Resource Center
Domestic Violence Support Services
Hands of Hope Resource Center - Morrison County Office
107 2nd St SE, Ste 102 - Historic Courthouse, Little Falls, MN, 56345-3075
This program provides support to people in abusive situations and works to reduce spousal abuse and family violence.
Programs may include crisis intervention for battered women, and domestic violence education and prevention.
Provides support to people in domestic abuse situation:
* Information and referral
* Provides advocacy with law enforcement, medical and legal systems
- Assistance at the hospital following a 911 or crisis call
- Court appearance assistance and information on filing forms for:
- Order for Protection (OFP)
- Harassment Restraining Order (HRO)
- Crime Victim Reparations
* Emergency housing for abused adults
* Safety planning for children, teens and abused adults
* Survivor support groups and education groups for domestic violence and sexual assault
* Sexual assault, child abuse, domestic violence and general crime program
* Information and Referral
* Safe housing for victims of domestic violence
* Emergency food, clothing or household items
8:30am - 4:30pm, Monday - Friday
|Crisis Line - Crime and Abuse||(320) 632-4878|
|Crisis Line - Crime and Abuse||(800) 682-4547|
- Hands of Hope Resource Center - Todd County Office 347 Central Ave, Main Street Government Center, Long Prairie, MN, 56347-5592
Taxonomy Terms Used: Clicking a taxonomy term from the list below launches a new search.
FN-1500.1900-800Spouse/Intimate Partner Abuse Prevention Definition
Programs that attempt to reduce the incidence of physical, emotional and sexual abuse of individuals by their spouses or partners through a variety of educational interventions which may focus on the likely victims of abuse, potential perpetrators, people who work with families and/or the community at large.
YB-9000Young Adults Definition
Individuals who are generally between the ages of 18 and 25 depending on the ages that specific programs use for qualification.