Medical Equipment and Supplies
St. Paul Hanger Clinic
555 Park St, Ste 300, St. Paul, MN, 55103-2112
Distance: 898 Miles
Sells medical equipment/supplies that are used for health-related issues
Durable Medical Equipment (DME) is used by people with a disability, ongoing health concerns or those recovering from home after a hospital stay.
Hanger fits and sells orthotics and prosthetics in clinics throughout Minnesota. Hanger's extensive network of nearly 740 nationwide care centers offer a quality continuum of care when people travel or move.
They offer prosthetic limbs and bracing and support systems that are custom-made for people of all sizes and ages.
In addition, they have burn masks, compression garments, post-mastectomy services and specialty footwear.
Licenses and Certifications
- Medicare Certified
Medical Equipment and Supplies
- Breast Prostheses & Accessories
- Diabetic Shoes & Inserts: Custom Fabricated
- Diabetic Shoes & Inserts: Prefabricated
- Limb Prostheses
- Neuromuscular Electrical Stimulators (NMES)
- Orthoses: Custom Fabricated
- Orthoses: Off-the-Shelf
- Orthoses: Prefabricated
Search for a clinic near you: http://www.hangerclinic.com/locations/Pages/default.aspx?loc=MN&rad=1000
For some types of DMEs, a supplier that has been awarded a contract by Medicare must be used. To determine if Medicare will pay for DMEs from this provider, use the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) website to see if they are an approved provider: https://data.medicare.gov/data/supplier-directory
Hanger Clinics throughout Minnesota accept Medical Assistance, Medicare and most insurance companies accepted.
8:00am - 5:00pm, Monday - Friday
East Greater Metro area
- Bemidji Hangar Clinic 3835 Supreme Ct NW, Ste 4, Bemidji, MN, 56601-4485
- Brainerd Hanger Clinic 4706 Wilderness Ct, Ste 102, Brainerd, MN, 56401-2887
- Burnsville Hanger Clinic 675 E Nicollet Blvd, Ste 215, Burnsville, MN, 55337-6767
- Duluth Hanger Clinic 717 E Central Entrance, Duluth, MN, 55811-5596
- Fargo Hanger Clinic 3003 32nd Ave S, Ste 102, Fargo, ND, 58103-6163
- Hibbing Hanger Clinic 1101 E 37th St, Ste 22, Hibbing, MN, 55746-2972
- La Crosse Hanger Clinic 3440 Losey Blvd S, La Crosse, WI, 54601-7217
- Mankato Hangar Clinic 1400 Madison Ave, Ste 330, Mankato, MN, 56001-5465
- Minneapolis Hanger Clinic 1079 10th Ave SE, Hennepin Business Center, Minneapolis, MN, 55414-1312
- Rochester Hanger Clinic - 1st 155 1st Ave SW, Ste S20, Rochester, MN, 55902-3136
- Rochester Hanger Clinic - 23rd 121 23rd Ave SW, Ste 101, Rochester, MN, 55902-1351
- Sartell Hangar Clinic 165 19th St S, Ste 104, Sartell, MN, 56377-2567
Other Services or resources
Taxonomy Terms Used: Clicking a taxonomy term from the list below launches a new search.
LH-0600.6500-650Orthopedic/Orthotic Devices Definition
Programs that pay for or provide internal orthopedic devices (such as hip and knee implants, spinal fusion implants, fracture fixation devices and reconstructive joint devices or bone matrix devices) to provide stability or correct problems that currently exist there; or external orthotic appliances such as back and leg braces, corsets, splints, heel cups, arch supports, insoles and other equipment that is prescribed to remediate problems caused by fractures, arthritis, bone disease or disorders of the back, hips, spine, hands and other extremities.
LH-0600.6500-700Prosthetic Devices Definition
Programs that pay for or provide and train recipients in the use of artificial arms, hands, feet, legs and portions of legs, some of which are battery operated and utilize the movement of remaining muscle groups to control the strength and direction of motion.
LH-0650.0100Assistive Technology Equipment Custom Design/Fabrication Definition
Programs that assess the needs of individuals who have physical or sensory limitations and develop the particular type of assistive technology product they require.
LH-0650.0500Assistive Technology Equipment Sales Definition
Programs that sell new, used and/or reconditioned assistive technology products on a retail or discount basis.
LH-5000Medical Equipment/Supplies Definition
Programs that pay for or provide necessary in-home hospital equipment, monitoring devices, respiratory aids, prevention kits and other medical supplies that are required by people who want to prevent the transmission of an infectious disease, are coping with the effects of a chronic health condition or disability or are convalescing following surgery or illness. Included are programs that provide medical equipment on a loan basis as well as those that provide equipment that people can keep.
YF-6000.8000-500Mastectomy Patients Definition
Individuals who are in the process of making a decision about whether to have a mastectomy, are scheduled for a mastectomy or have had a mastectomy and are in the process of recovering, possibly with the aid of radiation or other further forms of treatment. A mastectomy is a surgical procedure in which malignant tissue in the breast and surrounding structures is removed.
The surgical removal of one or more limbs.