HealthPartners Apple Valley Clinic
15290 Pennock Ln, Apple Valley, MN, 55124-7163
Distance: 1037 Miles
Dental clinic offering treatment services to help improve dental health
Provides general and specialty services, including:
* Preventive and restorative dental care
* Oral surgery
* Cosmetic dentistry
* Pediatric dentistry
* Crowns, veneers, root canals and implants
* Jaw pain
- Medicaid (Medical Assistance)
- Private pay
Accept many types of insurance (including Medical Assistance) and also private pay.
|Main - Appointments||(952) 967-7250|
- Arden Hills Clinic 3930 Northwoods Dr, Arden Hills, MN, 55112-6974
- Bloomington Clinic 8600 Nicollet Ave S, Bloomington, MN, 55420-2855
- Brooklyn Center Dental Clinic 5901 John Martin Dr, Brooklyn Center, MN, 55430-2517
- Central Minnesota Clinics - Sartell 2251 Connecticut Ave S, Sartell, MN, 56377-2583
- Como Clinic 2500 Como Ave, St. Paul, MN, 55108-1494
- Coon Rapids Clinic 11475 Robinson Dr NW, Coon Rapids, MN, 55433-7432
- Inver Grove Heights Clinic 5625 Cenex Dr, Inver Grove Heights, MN, 55077-1735
- Maplewood Clinic 2165 White Bear Ave N, Maplewood, MN, 55109-2798
- Midway Dental Clinic 450 Syndicate St N, Ste 300, St. Paul, MN, 55104-4127
- Riverside Clinic 2220 Riverside Ave S, Minneapolis, MN, 55454-5454
- St. Paul Clinic 205 Wabasha St S, St. Paul, MN, 55107-1894
- White Bear Lake Clinic 1430 Highway 96 E, White Bear Lake, MN, 55110-3653
- Woodbury Dental Clinic 8325 Seasons Pkwy, Ste 103, Woodbury, MN, 55125-3602
Other Services or resources
Taxonomy Terms Used: Clicking a taxonomy term from the list below launches a new search.
LV-1600.2400General Dentistry Definition
Programs that provide primary oral health care for patients of all ages. General dentists are responsible for the diagnosis, treatment, management and overall coordination of specialized services related to the patient's oral health needs. Services generally include an oral health history, preventive dental cleanings, dental radiographs, oral cancer screening, an examination of the teeth to detect tooth decay or other problems, a periodontal examination to detect gum disease, dental restorations (e.g., fillings, crowns and implants), cosmetic dentistry, and other procedures such as fluoride treatment.
Programs that are staffed by specialists who are concerned with the prevention, diagnosis and treatment of diseases of the tissues which surround the teeth.
YB-9000Young Adults Definition
Individuals who are generally between the ages of 18 and 25 depending on the ages that specific programs use for qualification.
YF-3000.2400Dental Problems Definition
Diseases or other pathological conditions of the teeth, gums or oral cavity.