Healthy Seniors of Steele County
Respite - Living at Home Block Nurse
500 Dunnell Dr, Owatonna, MN, 55060-4751
Distance: 833 Miles
Respite provides care on a short-term basis for a person who cannot take care of themselves, and who is usually taken care of by an unpaid family member or friend. The program is designed to provide temporary coverage for the unpaid caregiver during an absence or need for relief.
Provides respite and advocacy for caregivers serving people age 60 and over in Steele County.
Respite is available in-home. Advocacy includes service coordination and assistance with decision making.
- Free / no cost to eligible clients
Must be a caregiver serving someone age 65 or over
Application required for the Registered Respite service. No other application required, call to request services.
There is no fee, donations are solicited
|Administrative Office||(507) 977-2566|
|Main - Service Office||(507) 774-7648|
This provider does not offer this service at other locations.
Other Services or resources
- Aging Care Manager - Living at Home Block Nurse
- Companionship - Living at Home Block Nurse
- Errand Running and Shopping - Living at Home Block Nurse
- Fall Prevention - Living at Home Block Nurse
- Home Repair and Maintenance - Living at Home Block Nurse
- House Cleaning - Living at Home Block Nurse
- Transportation - Living at Home Block Nurse
- Wellness Program - Living at Home Block Nurse
- Yard Work - Living at Home Block Nurse
Taxonomy Terms Used: Clicking a taxonomy term from the list below launches a new search.
PH-7000Respite Care Definition
Programs that provide a brief period of relief or rest for family members, guardians or other people who are regular caregivers for dependent adults or children by offering temporary or intermittent care in the home or in community settings/facilities.
PH-7000.3300-040Adult In Home Respite Care Definition
Programs that provide a brief period of rest or relief for family members, guardians or others who are regular caregivers for dependent adults by offering temporary or intermittent care for the adult in their own home.
YB-8000Older Adults Definition
Individuals who are age 50, 55, 60, 62 or 65 or older depending on the minimum age for qualifying as an older adult which varies by program.