Hearing Loss Services
HearingLife - Duluth
2216 Mountain Shadow Dr, Village Square, Duluth, MN, 55811-3838
Distance: 1001 Miles
Audiology services for people who are hard of hearing or are impacted by hearing loss. Program can include evaluations, therapy, hearing aid fittings or other related services.
They offer digital hearing aids and accessories designed for any lifestyle.
Patients are offered:
* Hearing screening and consultation
* Free adjustments and batteries for the life of their hearing instruments
- Deaf or hard-of-hearing
- Older adults
St. Louis County
|Toll Free||(888) 873-8944|
- HearingLife - Anoka 2850 Cutters Grove Ave, Ste 104, Anoka, MN, 55303-4987
- HearingLife - Baxter 7656 Design Rd, Ste 300, Baxter, MN, 56425-8694
- HearingLife - Buffalo 151 5th St NE, Ste 100, Buffalo, MN, 55313-4469
- HearingLife - Burnsville 12940 Harriet Ave S, Ste 110, Burnsville, MN, 55337-2680
- HearingLife - Cloquet 4 13th St, Cloquet, MN, 55720-1846
- HearingLife - Edina 7300 Metro Blvd, Ste 140, Edina, MN, 55439-2312
- HearingLife - Forest Lake 86 3rd St NW, Forest Lake, MN, 55025-1114
- HearingLife - Glencoe 1130 Hennepin Ave N, Glencoe, MN, 55336-2205
- HearingLife - Hastings 107 12th St W, Hastings, MN, 55033-2320
- HearingLife - Hopkins Call for location, MN
- HearingLife - Inver Grove Heights 5972 Cahill Ave, Ste 103, Inver Grove Heights, MN, 55076-1521
- HearingLife - Maplewood 2785 White Bear Ave N, Ste 406, Maplewood, MN, 55109-1311
- HearingLife - New Hope 7500 42nd Ave N, Ste B, New Hope, MN, 55427-1225
- HearingLife - Plymouth 3021 Harbor Ln N, Ste 212, Plymouth, MN, 55447-5120
- HearingLife - Roseville 1935 County Road B2 W, Ste 180, Roseville, MN, 55113-2754
- HearingLife - Shakopee 327 Marschall Rd, Ste 200, Shakopee, MN, 55379-1680
- HearingLife - St. Cloud 1411 W Saint Germain St, Ste 203, St. Cloud, MN, 56301-4382
- HearingLife - Waconia 542 S Elm St, Waconia, MN, 55387-1814
- HearingLife - Watertown 200 Lewis Ave S, Ste 220, Watertown, MN, 55388-4547
Other Services or resources
This provider does not offer other services or resources at this location.
Taxonomy Terms Used: Clicking a taxonomy term from the list below launches a new search.
LF-4900.2145Hearing Aid Evaluations Definition
Programs that determine the proper amplification equipment for individuals who have hearing impairments and/or which evaluate the adequacy of present equipment.
LF-4900.2150Hearing Screening Definition
Programs that offer hearing threshold tests for the purpose of identifying individuals whose ability to perceive sound falls outside the normal range. People who fail the screening test need an in-depth evaluation by an audiologist.
LH-0600.3000-300Hearing Aids Definition
Programs that pay for or provide amplification equipment for people who have impaired but correctable hearing. Included are hearing aids that are placed in the canal, in the ear (ITE or intraural), or behind the ear (BTE); eyeglasses aids; body aids; and vibrotactile aids which vibrate to assist the wearer to recognize speech and increase environmental awareness.
LR-8000.0500-030Audiological Evaluations Definition
Programs that establish the nature and extent of an individual's hearing loss in order to devise an appropriate treatment plan. Evaluations may include pure tone and speech audiometry which measure hearing in terms of reception of calibrated test tones or spoken words which are presented at controlled levels of intensity; impedence tests which measure the integrity of the middle ear system and rule out conductive pathology; and auditory brain stem tests which utilize equipment similar to an EKG to measure neurological activity in response to auditory stimuli.