Skip to main content

Help Me Grow

Help Me Grow

Help Me Grow - Statewide Referral System

1500 Highway 36 W, Roseville, MN, 55113

(866) 693-4769


Service Details


Help Me Grow provides information and resources on child development for parents and professionals:
* Developmental milestones from birth - age 5
* Strategies to support healthy development
* Tips for professionals on how to talk with families about developmental concerns
* Resources for professionals who work with families of young children

The Help Me Grow website provides an online form that can be filled out to refer a child for evaluation for possible services.

A referral is important so that early intervention services can be provided, and the child can achieve the best developmental outcomes possible.

Referrals from Help Me Grow are sent to the school district where the child lives. The school district will contact the family to arrange for an evaluation to find out if the child is eligible for early intervention or special education services.

When a child is eligible an educational plan will be developed by a team, including the parents, and the necessary services will be provided by the school district. These services are free to eligible families, regardless of income or immigration status.


  • Area Served by County
    • Aitkin County 
    • Anoka County 
    • Becker County 
    • Beltrami County 
    • Benton County 
    • Big Stone County 
    • Blue Earth County 
    • Brown County 
    • Carlton County 
    • Carver County 
    • Cass County 
    • Chippewa County 
    • Chisago County 
    • Clay County 
    • Clearwater County 
    • Cook County 
    • Cottonwood County 
    • Crow Wing County 
    • Dakota County 
    • Dodge County 
    • Douglas County 
    • Faribault County 
    • Fillmore County 
    • Freeborn County 
    • Goodhue County 
    • Grant County 
    • Hennepin County 
    • Houston County 
    • Hubbard County 
    • Isanti County 
    • Itasca County 
    • Jackson County 
    • Kanabec County 
    • Kandiyohi County 
    • Kittson County 
    • Koochiching County 
    • Lac qui Parle County 
    • Lake County 
    • Lake of the Woods County 
    • Le Sueur County 
    • Lincoln County 
    • Lyon County 
    • Mahnomen County 
    • Marshall County 
    • Martin County 
    • McLeod County 
    • Meeker County 
    • Mille Lacs County 
    • Morrison County 
    • Mower County 
    • Murray County 
    • Nicollet County 
    • Nobles County 
    • Norman County 
    • Olmsted County 
    • Otter Tail County 
    • Pennington County 
    • Pine County 
    • Pipestone County 
    • Polk County 
    • Pope County 
    • Ramsey County 
    • Red Lake County 
    • Redwood County 
    • Renville County 
    • Rice County 
    • Rock County 
    • Roseau County 
    • Scott County 
    • Sherburne County 
    • Sibley County 
    • St. Louis County 
    • Statewide 
    • Stearns County 
    • Steele County 
    • Stevens County 
    • Swift County 
    • Todd County 
    • Traverse County 
    • Wabasha County 
    • Wadena County 
    • Waseca County 
    • Washington County 
    • Watonwan County 
    • Wilkin County 
    • Winona County 
    • Wright County 
    • Yellow Medicine County 


Anyone can make a referral through Help Me Grow when there are concerns about a child's development.

Application Instructions

Referral forms are available online


Early Childhood Special Education services are free to eligible children and their families regardless of income or immigration status.

There is no cost to make a referral through Help Me Grow.

Area Served



Phone Numbers

Type Number Hours
Toll Free (866) 693-4769

Last Update


Other Locations

This provider does not offer this service at other locations.

Other Services or resources

This provider does not offer other services or resources at this location.

Taxonomy Terms Used. Clicking a taxonomy term from the list below launches a new search.: Clicking a taxonomy term from the list below launches a new search.