Hendricks Senior Citizens
114 N Main St, Hendricks, MN, 56136
Distance: 995 Miles
Senior centers offer services and recreational activities that are of interest to older adults.
* Monthly Senior Citizens group meetings on the first Wednesday of the month
* Exercise group
* Health insurance counseling
* Cards - 6 days a week
Dining options include:
* Senior dining meals at 11:30am, Monday - Friday
- On 2nd Wednesday and 4th Tuesday of the month, it is an evening meal at 5:30pm instead of a lunch
* Weekend frozen meals available for take out orders
* Home delivered meals are available for Ivanhoe and Hendricks residents
- Older adults
Please call (507) 275-3843 the day before, or early morning the day of, for Senior Dining reservations.
$5.00 annual membership fee for the Hendricks Senior Citizens group
Senior dining meals for individuals age 60+ are $5.00/meal, for under 60 meals are $7.80/meal
7:00am - 5:30pm, Monday - Friday
City of Hendricks
This provider does not offer this service at other locations.
Other Services or resources
This provider does not offer other services or resources at this location.
Taxonomy Terms Used: Clicking a taxonomy term from the list below launches a new search.
TC-5500.8000Senior Centers Definition
Multipurpose centers that serve as focal points for older adults in the community and which offer, at a single location, a wide variety of services and activities that are needed by and of interest to this population.
YB-8000Older Adults Definition
Individuals who are age 50, 55, 60, 62 or 65 or older depending on the minimum age for qualifying as an older adult which varies by program.