Home Instead Senior Care - Rochester (Southeast Minnesota) and Mankato (South Central Minnesota)
Home Instead Senior Care - Rochester
304 6th St SW, Rochester, MN, 55902-3217
Distance: 846 Miles
Travel Information: From Highway 52 (North): - Take 2nd Street Exit. Continue on frontage road until 6th Street. - Turn left on 6th Street SW and head east. - Proceed through 3 four-way stops (approx 1 mile) - After the 3rd four-way stop, our office is the second building on the right. - We are adjacent to Best Western Soldier's Field and Zumbro Lutheran Church From Highway 52 (South): - Take 6th Street Exit. Turn right on 6th Street SW and head east. - Proceed through 3 four-way stops (approx 1 mile) - After the 3rd four-way stop, our office is the second building on the right. - We are adjacent to Best Western Soldier's Field and Zumbro Lutheran Church * Please call (507) 285-1700 for directions.
Chore Services include help to keep your home clean, sanitary, and safe. These services are more heavy-duty than homemaker services.
About This Location
* Moving large furniture
* Snow removal
* Dumpster rental or refuse disposal
* Extermination and pest control
* General indoor and outdoor home maintenance - snow removal, lawn care, etc.
* Grocery delivery
* Heavy household chores - securing loose rugs, washing floors, windows and walls
* Moving or removing large household items and heavy appliances in order to provide safe access to and exit from the home
* Packing the person's belongings
* Rearranging or securing household items in order to prevent injuries or falls
If you have waiver or Alternative Care program funding, the service plan (based on an assessment of your needs) determines which services are funded through your waiver.
Learn more about this service when paid for under the waivers, the Alternative Care program, or the Essential Community Supports program in the Community-Based Services Manual - http://www.dhs.state.mn.us/id_001907
- and the Minnesota Health Care Programs (MHCP) Provider Manual - https://www.dhs.state.mn.us/main/idcplg?IdcService=GET_DYNAMIC_CONVERSION&RevisionSelectionMethod=LatestReleased&dDocName=id_001907
Licenses and Certifications
- Approved by DHS as Meeting State Standards
- Alternative Care Waiver (AC)
- Brain Injury Waiver (BI)
- Community Access for Disability Inclusion Waiver (CADI)
- Community Alternative Care (CAC) Waiver
- Developmental Disabilities Waiver (DD)
- Elderly Waiver (EW)
- Essential Community Supports (ECS)
- Private pay
8:00am - 4:30pm, Monday - Friday
Olmsted, Dodge, Goodhue, Wabasha, Winona, Houston, Fillmore, Freeborn and Mower Counties
|Toll Free||(888) 285-1733|
This provider does not offer this service at other locations.
Other Services or resources
Taxonomy Terms Used: Clicking a taxonomy term from the list below launches a new search.
PH-3300.2750Home Maintenance and Minor Repair Services Definition
Programs that provide assistance for people who need to do routine maintenance on their homes or make minor repairs.
PH-3300.3100Housekeeping Assistance Definition
Programs that offer the services of workers who go into people's homes and help with house cleaning chores.