Interfaith Caregivers, Faith In Action in Faribault County
Chore Services - Yard Work, Cleaning
301 N Main St, Blue Earth, MN, 56013
Distance: 1400 Miles
Chore Services include help to keep your home clean, sanitary, and safe. These services are more heavy-duty than homemaker services.
Provides help with housekeeping and chores such as:
* Changing linens
Services are available for one-time jobs, short-term circumstances or regular bi-weekly.
Typical service is 2 hours every other week.
About This Location
* Moving large furniture
* Snow removal
* Dumpster rental or refuse disposal
* Extermination and pest control
* General indoor and outdoor home maintenance - snow removal, lawn care, etc.
* Grocery delivery
* Heavy household chores - securing loose rugs, washing floors, windows and walls
* Moving or removing large household items and heavy appliances in order to provide safe access to and exit from the home
* Packing the person's belongings
* Rearranging or securing household items in order to prevent injuries or falls
If you have waiver, Alternative Care (AC) or Essential Community Supports (ECS) program funding, the service plan (based on an assessment of your needs) determines which services are funded through your waiver or program
Learn more about this service when paid for under the waivers, AC or ECS program in the Community-Based Services Manual.
- Alternative Care Waiver (AC)
- Brain Injury Waiver (BI)
- Community Access for Disability Inclusion Waiver (CADI)
- Community Alternative Care (CAC) Waiver
- Developmental Disabilities Waiver (DD)
- Elderly Waiver (EW)
- Essential Community Supports (ECS)
- Sliding fee scale
- Title III
Serves clients who are 60+, and live at home or at an independent living facility.
Help with chores also requires clients have a physical difficulty with heavy housework
Does not provide medical services or help with toileting or bathing.
All services are available for a voluntary contribution. Sliding scale is available for low-income clients.
8:30am - 4:30pm, Monday - Thursday
Faribault and Eastern Martin counties
This provider does not offer this service at other locations.
Other Services or resources
- Caregiver Consultant
- Caregiver Support
- Homemaker Services
- Medical Equipment or Assistive Technology Loan Program
- Personal Emergency Response System (PERS)
- Powerful Tools for Caregivers
- Support Group - Caregivers, Friendship Cafe
- Telephone Reassurance
- Transportation (Waiver)
Taxonomy Terms Used: Clicking a taxonomy term from the list below launches a new search.
PH-3300.2750Home Maintenance and Minor Repair Services Definition
Programs that provide assistance for people who need to do routine maintenance on their homes or make minor repairs.
PH-3300.3100Housekeeping Assistance Definition
Programs that offer the services of workers who go into people's homes and help with house cleaning chores.
PH-3300.9750-450General Yard Work Definition
Programs that pay for or provide leaf raking, lawn care (including mowing, hedging and weeding) and general yard cleanup services (including trash and other debris removal) for people who need or want assistance.
YB-8000Older Adults Definition
Individuals who are age 50, 55, 60, 62 or 65 or older depending on the minimum age for qualifying as an older adult which varies by program.