Ivanhoe, Hendricks, Arco Area Food Shelf
401 N Harold St, Ivanhoe, MN, 56142
Distance: 280 Miles
Program that provides food and/or gifts to help make holidays more enjoyable.
* Thanksgiving dinner served on the Saturday before Thanksgiving Day:
- Drive through pick up at the Veterans of Foreign Wars (VFW) Hall in Ivanhoe, 11:00am - 1:00pm
- Participants are asked to bring a donation of a non-perishable food item for the food shelf
* Holiday toys for children and teenagers in Lincoln County (up to age 16):
- Program is held at the Bethany-Elim Lutheran Church in Ivanhoe (Please use the east door of the church.)
- December 16th, 10:00am - 12:00pm
- Free / no cost to everyone
Thanksgiving Dinner: Open to residents of northern Lincoln County
Holiday Toy Program: All residents of Lincoln County with kids birth - 16 years old are eligible
No sign up needed for the Thanksgiving Dinner or the Holiday Toy Program.
The Holiday Toy Program is usually held two Saturdays before Christmas.
Any toy donations can be delivered to the food shelf.
There is no fee for these services. Cash or gift donations are accepted.
Ivanhoe, Hendricks, Arco and the northern half of Lincoln County
Toy program serves all of Lincoln County
|Main - Beverly Wilson||(507) 694-1665|
This provider does not offer this service at other locations.
Other Services or resources
Taxonomy Terms Used: Clicking a taxonomy term from the list below launches a new search.
PH-2950.3200Holiday Gifts/Toys Definition
Programs, generally supported by donations from the community, that provide gifts such as clothing, toys and other items to help low income individuals and families, older adults, hospital patients and others celebrate any of the annual holidays.
PH-2950.8500-870Thanksgiving Meals Definition
Programs that provide a hot Thanksgiving meal in a congregate setting for low-income and homeless individuals and families who might otherwise have no opportunity to celebrate the holiday. Also included are programs that deliver Thanksgiving meals to people's homes.