Lake County Health and Human Services
616 3rd Ave, Two Harbors, MN, 55616-1518
Distance: 1074 Miles
The Emergency Assistance program provides one time financial help to pregnant women or families with minor children who face a housing crisis.
This program is run by Minnesota counties and tribes who choose to participate. The policies differ from county to county regarding who is eligible, how much money is available and what emergencies are covered.
Contact your county or tribal office.
Apply for Emergency Assistance at your county.
There is no fee for this service.
8:00am - 4:00pm, Monday - Friday
Lake County, MN
|Main (Two Harbors area)||(218) 834-8400|
|Toll Free (Ely/Fall Lake area)||(800) 450-8832|
|Toll Free (Two Harbors area)||(218) 226-3609|
- Lake County Service Center 99 Edison Blvd, Silver Bay, MN, 55614-1211
Other Services or resources
- Adult Foster Care (AFC) and Community Residential Setting (CRS) Licensing
- Adult Protective Services (APS)
- Apply for Waiver Programs
- Child and Teen Checkups
- Child Foster Care (CFC) Licensing
- Child Protective Services (CPS)
- Child Support Services (CSS)
- Children's Therapeutic Services and Supports (CTSS)
- County Programs for Families
- County Programs for Food Support
- County Programs for Health Care Financial Assistance
- County Programs for Income Assistance
- County Programs for People with Disabilities
- Family Home Visiting
- Family Support Grant (FSG)
- Find Substance Use Disorder Treatment
- Follow Along Program
- Foot Care
- Housing Support
- Mental Health Case Management
- MnCHOICES Assessment and Support Planning
- Parent Support Outreach Program (PSOP)
- Parenting Support
- Public Health Clinic
- Social Security Representative Payee
- WIC - Supplemental Nutrition Program
Taxonomy Terms Used: Clicking a taxonomy term from the list below launches a new search.
NT-8900Undesignated Temporary Financial Assistance Definition
Programs that provide cash, vouchers or other forms of monetary aid for people in need of assistance and evaluate the individual's or family's need for the money on a case-by-case basis rather than having pre-established policies regarding the types of needs the dollars can be used to cover.