Lake County Health and Human Services
Mental Health Case Management
Lake County Health and Human Services - Silver Bay
99 Edison Blvd, Silver Bay, MN, 55614
Distance: 1042 Miles
Mental Health Case Managers coordinate services, design treatment plans and plan for crises to serve people of all ages with mental illness.
Plans for mental health services are customized for each person's needs and designed to help people live with as much independence within the community as possible.
- Case management
- Mental health
8:00am - 4:00pm, Monday - Friday
- Lake County Health and Human Services - Two Harbors 616 3rd Ave, Two Harbors, MN, 55616
Other Services or resources
- Adult Foster Care (AFC) and Community Residential Setting (CRS) Licensing
- Adult Protective Services (APS)
- Apply for Waiver Programs
- County Programs for Families
- County Programs for Food Support
- County Programs for Income Assistance
- County Programs for People with Disabilities
- Emergency Assistance
- Family Support Grant (FSG)
- Find Substance Use Disorder Treatment
- Housing Support
- MnCHOICES Assessment and Support Planning
- Public Health Clinic
Taxonomy Terms Used: Clicking a taxonomy term from the list below launches a new search.
RP-6400.8000-600Psychiatric Case Management Definition
Programs that develop case plans for the evaluation, treatment and/or care of individuals who have mental, emotional or social problems and need assistance in arranging for services; which assess the individual's needs; coordinate the delivery of needed services; ensure that services are obtained in accordance with the case plan; and follow up and monitor progress to ensure that services are having a beneficial impact on the problem.
YF-5000Mental Illness/Emotional Disabilities Definition
An alteration in thinking, mood or behavior or some combination of those that either creates distress or interferes with people's relationships or their ability function.