Lake Superior Community Health Center
4325 Grand Ave, Duluth, MN, 55807-2730
Distance: 1001 Miles
Dental clinic offering treatment services to help improve dental health
Federally Qualified Health Centers (FQHC) provide free and low-cost clinics in underserved areas, typically inner-cities and rural areas. They are designed to serve people who have limited access to healthcare such as the uninsured and underinsured, immigrants, migrant workers and people who live in public housing or are homeless. These medical clinics are paid for by the Health Resources and Services Administration (HRSA).
Federally Qualified Health Centers provide:
* Checkups when you are well
* Treatment when you are sick
* Complete care when you are pregnant
* Immunizations and checkups for your children
* Dental care and prescription drugs for your family
* Mental health and substance abuse care if you need it
Offers dental care for:
* Preventative, restorative and urgent dental care
* Oral health education
Licenses and Certifications
- Federally Qualified Health Center
- Private pay
- Sliding fee scale
- People with low income
Offers a sliding fee scale for income eligible patients.
8:00am - 5:00pm, Monday - Friday
Twin Ports area of Duluth, MN and Superior, WI
- Lake Superior Community Health Center - Superior (Tower) 3600 Tower Ave, Superior, WI, 54880-5589
- Lake Superior Community Health Center - Carlton 210 3rd St, Carlton, MN, 55718
Taxonomy Terms Used: Clicking a taxonomy term from the list below launches a new search.
LV-1600.2400General Dentistry Definition
Programs that provide primary oral health care for patients of all ages. General dentists are responsible for the diagnosis, treatment, management and overall coordination of specialized services related to the patient's oral health needs. Services generally include an oral health history, preventive dental cleanings, dental radiographs, oral cancer screening, an examination of the teeth to detect tooth decay or other problems, a periodontal examination to detect gum disease, dental restorations (e.g., fillings, crowns and implants), cosmetic dentistry, and other procedures such as fluoride treatment.
YL-3300.4500Low Income Definition
Individuals or families whose annual income is between 150 and 200% of poverty level for their family size.