Lakes and Pines Community Action Council, Inc.
Lakes and Pines Central Office
1700 Maple Ave E, Mora, MN, 55051
Distance: 996 Miles
Program that accepts donations of goods from the general public. Donated goods may be re-sold at low cost or given freely to those in need.
Accepts donated vehicles, makes repairs and provides to low-income families and individuals in need through a referral process.
- Community Action Partnership
Must meet income guidelines, establish a need for work or to find work and have a qualifying referral.
Contact Lakes and Pines Community Services Department to donate or to learn about how to qualify to receive a vehicle through this program.
There is no fee for this service.
6:00am - 6:30pm, Monday - Friday
Aitkin, Carlton, Chisago, Isanti, Kanabec, Mille Lacs and Pine counties
|Toll Free||(800) 832-6082|
- Lakes and Pines Moose Lake Office 316 Elm Ave, Southern Carlton County Family Center, Moose Lake, MN, 55767
Other Services or resources
- Emergency Housing Case Management
- Emergency Shelter
- Energy Assistance Program
- Family Assets for Independence in Minnesota (FAIM)
- Family Homeless Prevention and Assistance Program (FHPAP)
- Forms Assistance
- Grocery Delivery
- Home Repair Financial Assistance
- Housing Stabilization Services (HSS)
- Personal Financial Counseling
- Social Security Advocacy Services
- Transitional Housing
- Weatherization Assistance Program
Taxonomy Terms Used: Clicking a taxonomy term from the list below launches a new search.
TI-1800.9000-050Automobile Donation Programs Definition
Nonprofit organizations that accept automobiles, trucks, vans and other vehicles used primarily for transportation purposes as donations from individuals who want a tax write-off. In most cases, donated automobiles are sold to raise funds for the organization, but some programs repair the vehicles, if necessary, and keep them for their own use, give them to individuals or families who have no means of private transportation or donate them to other nonprofit organizations for use in their program or for distribution to the people they serve.
YB-9000Young Adults Definition
Individuals who are generally between the ages of 18 and 25 depending on the ages that specific programs use for qualification.