Lakes and Pines Community Action Council, Inc.
Lakes and Pines Central Office
1700 Maple Ave E, Mora, MN, 55051
Distance: 1003 Miles
(320) 679-1800 Ext: 1974
Grocery store or grocery shopping assistance service provider that delivers food to your home. The service is available to people who are unable to go to the store, or for those who prefer to have groceries delivered.
- Community Action Partnership
6:00am - 6:30pm, Monday - Friday
Aitkin, Carlton, Chisago, Isanti, Kanabec, Mille Lacs and Pine counties
|Toll Free||(800) 832-6082|
- Lakes and Pines Moose Lake Office 316 Elm Ave, Southern Carlton County Family Center, Moose Lake, MN, 55767
- Lakes and Pines North Branch Office 39555 Flink Ave, Wapiti Labs Building, North Branch, MN, 55056
Other Services or resources
- Emergency Housing Case Management
- Emergency Shelter
- Energy Assistance Program
- Family Assets for Independence in Minnesota (FAIM)
- Family Homeless Prevention and Assistance Program (FHPAP)
- Forms Assistance
- Home Repair Financial Assistance
- Housing Stabilization Services (HSS)
- Personal Financial Counseling
- Social Security Advocacy Services
- Transitional Housing
- Weatherization Assistance Program
Taxonomy Terms Used: Clicking a taxonomy term from the list below launches a new search.
BD-2400.2590Grocery Ordering/Delivery Definition
Food markets that accept online and/or telephone orders and deliver food and household supplies to the homes of people who are unable to go out and shop on their own behalf or who prefer to have their groceries delivered. Also included are food pantries that deliver the food to people with illnesses, disabilities, transportation issues or other extenuating circumstances which prevent them from picking it up; and programs that place online orders for older adults, people with disabilities and individuals who are struggle with using a computer or have no Internet access.