Lakes and Pines Community Action Council, Inc.
Personal Financial Counseling
Lakes and Pines Central Office
1700 Maple Ave E, Mora, MN, 55051
Distance: 996 Miles
Financial management counselors take a look at your personal finance information, help to create a plan to pay off debt or keep on top of bills and provide retirement planning information
One-on-one financial counseling sessions are available to those seeking help from any available program.
- Community Action Partnership
Residents of Aitkin, Carlton, Chisago, Isanti, Kanabec, Mille Lacs and Pine counties.
There is no fee.
6:00am - 6:30pm, Monday - Friday
Aitkin, Carlton, Chisago, Isanti, Kanabec, Mille Lacs and Pine counties
|Toll Free||(800) 832-6082|
- Lakes and Pines Moose Lake Office 316 Elm Ave, Southern Carlton County Family Center, Moose Lake, MN, 55767
Other Services or resources
- Emergency Housing Case Management
- Emergency Shelter
- Energy Assistance Program
- Family Assets for Independence in Minnesota (FAIM)
- Family Homeless Prevention and Assistance Program (FHPAP)
- Forms Assistance
- Grocery Delivery
- Home Repair Financial Assistance
- Housing Stabilization Services (HSS)
- Social Security Advocacy Services
- Transitional Housing
- Weatherization Assistance Program
Taxonomy Terms Used: Clicking a taxonomy term from the list below launches a new search.
DM-6500Personal Financial Counseling Definition
Programs that help people who are having difficulty paying their monthly bills gain control of their finances. The process generally involves analysis of the individual's income, expenses, debts, taxes and other factors to create a personal financial assessment; development of a budget for basic living expenses; and agreement on a short-term plan for repayment of creditors which may include debt consolidation or other strategies and a longer term plan for realizing personal financial goals.