Lakes and Pines Community Action Council, Inc.
Small Cities Development Program
Lakes and Pines Central Office
1700 Maple Ave E, Mora, MN, 55051-1222
Distance: 1107 Miles
Grant program for communities to apply for funds to help rehabilitate housing, commercial buildings and public facilities.
Licenses and Certifications
- Community Action Partnership
Applications available online.
Documents required for property owner application:
* Proof of income
* Other items on a case-by-case basis
There is no fee for this service.
8:00am - 4:30pm, Monday - Friday
Aitkin, Carlton, Chisago, Isanti, Kanabec, Mille Lacs and Pine Counties
|Toll Free||(800) 832-6082|
Other Services or resources
- Early Head Start
- Emergency Housing Case Management
- Emergency Shelter
- Energy Assistance Program
- Family Assets for Independence in Minnesota (FAIM)
- Family Homeless Prevention and Assistance Program (FHPAP)
- Head Start
- Home Repair Financial Assistance
- Personal Financial Counseling
- Social Security Advocacy Program
- SSI/SSDI Outreach, Access and Recovery (SOAR)
- Transitional Housing
- Weatherization Assistance Program
Taxonomy Terms Used: Clicking a taxonomy term from the list below launches a new search.
TB-0700.2200-150.10Building Acquisition/Construction/Renovation Funds Definition
Foundations and other funding organizations that provide monetary support which recipient agencies may use to purchase, construct, renovate, remodel or rehabilitate real property.