Skip to main content

Lloyd Management, Inc.

Rural Subsidized Housing for Families

Rush Creek Townhomes

210 S Prairie St, Rushford, MN, 55971-9153

Distance: 1043 Miles

(507) 923-7772


Service Details


Privately owned building whose owner contracts with United States Department of Agriculture (USDA) Rural Development to receive rental subsidies. Property owner/manager must follow USDA regulations. The government gives funds directly to the apartment owners, who lower the rents they charge tenants with low-income. This type of affordable housing is specifically for individuals or families. The rental cost for some units is determined based on the resident's income.


  • Specialization
    • Family 


Must meet income guidelines. To determine eligibility, select the state, then find the county or metropolitan area you are interested in, and go to the column for your family size. Households who fall into the "Very Low Income", "Low Income", and "Moderate Income" groupings are eligible for rental housing subsidized by the USDA. Priority may be given to lower income households if there is a waiting list for the property. There are additional guidelines for determining priority on a waiting list.

This type of housing is specifically for individuals and families. Individual properties may have additional eligibility requirements.

Application Instructions

To obtain an application, contact the management company responsible for the property at which you intend to apply. To find properties in Minnesota, visit the USDA Rural Development website and click on Minnesota. Click on a county to find a list of properties. Click on a property to obtain the contact information for the management company.

The information for each property includes the "complex type," which is Elderly, Family or Congregate housing. If the complex type is listed as Family, it is available for families as well as single-person households and elderly or disabled households.

Or you can contact the Minnesota USDA Rural Development State Office at (651) 602-7800.

Area Served

Fillmore County


Phone Numbers

Type Number Hours
Main (507) 923-7772

Last Update


Other Locations

Other Services or resources

This provider does not offer other services or resources at this location.

Taxonomy Terms Used. Clicking a taxonomy term from the list below launches a new search.: Clicking a taxonomy term from the list below launches a new search.