Assistive Technology Products - Communication
327 Huntingdon Ave, Waterbury, CT, 06708-1413
Distance: 138 Miles
Offers assistive technology devices and adaptive equipment that help people with disabilities communicate, increase their mobility and live more comfortably
Sells assistive technology products for individuals who are blind, non-verbal, or have a disability
Braille products include:
* Braille Label Maker: Built-in Braille keyboard supports all grades of Braille in virtually every language and prints high quality Braille
* BrailleCoach: Uses Radio Frequency Identification (RFID) technology and tactile Braille embossed tags to teach Braille
Communication devices include:
* ProxTalker®: An advanced and adaptable recorded speech communication device that uses Radio Frequency Identification (RFID) technology to enable independent verbal picture communication for non-verbal people of all ages
* ProxPAD: A single location communication and learning aid for persons with physical, visual, or cognitive impairments who require tangible objects or other site cues to initiate communication
Additional products include:
* Beyond Adaptive Key Guards: A plate that sits over a touch screen with cutouts to allow users to insert their finger to hit the desired keys, made for people who have trouble with fine motor control
* Beyond Adaptive Mounting Systems: Quick release mounting arm works in conjunction with any LoganTech device cradle to mount a device to almost anything
* Beyond Adaptive Tablet Cradles: Attach to mounting systems to hold and display devices
8:00am - 5:00pm, Monday - Friday (Eastern Time)
|Toll Free||(866) 962-0966|
This provider does not offer this service at other locations.
Other Services or resources
This provider does not offer other services or resources at this location.
Taxonomy Terms Used: Clicking a taxonomy term from the list below launches a new search.
LH-0650.0500Assistive Technology Equipment Sales Definition
Programs that sell new, used and/or reconditioned assistive technology products on a retail or discount basis.
YB-9000Young Adults Definition
Individuals who are generally between the ages of 18 and 25 depending on the ages that specific programs use for qualification.