MRCI WorkSource - Fairmont
701 Cory Ln, Fairmont, MN, 56031-1451
Distance: 965 Miles
Night Supervision is overnight assistance and monitoring in the home of a person for a period of no more than twelve (12) hours in a 24-hour period.
About This Location
Night supervision carries out behavior programming and plans about living skills and interventions for the person and include the following:
* Reinforcing independent living skills
* Help with incidental daily activities
Learn more about this service when paid for under the disability waivers in the Community-Based Services Manual.
Licenses and Certifications
- Minnesota Health Care Programs (MHCP) Enrolled Provider
- Brain Injury Waiver (BI)
- Community Access for Disability Inclusion Waiver (CADI)
- Community Alternative Care (CAC) Waiver
- Developmental Disabilities Waiver (DD)
- Brain Injury (BI)
Contact the agency for service availability.
8:00am - 4:30pm, Monday - Friday
Martin, Faribault and Watonwan Counties
- MRCI WorkSource - Mankato (East Park) 1750 Energy Dr, Mankato, MN, 56001
- MRCI WorkSource - Mankato (Map Drive) 15 Map Dr, Mankato, MN, 56001-8998
- MRCI WorkSource - New Ulm (Broadway) 2100 N Broadway St, New Ulm, MN, 56073-1031
- MRCI WorkSource - Shakopee 5244 Valley Industrial Blvd S, Shakopee, MN, 55379-1818