Madison Healthcare Services
Home Delivered Meals
900 2nd Ave, Madison, MN, 56256-1099
Distance: 1434 Miles
Meal delivery programs prepare and deliver nutritious meals to older adults and people with disabilities who are unable to make the food for themselves or travel to a meal site.
About This Location
Learn more about this service when paid for under the waivers, the Alternative Care Program, and the Essential Community Supports program in the Community-Based Services Manual.
- Alternative Care Waiver (AC)
- Brain Injury Waiver (BI)
- Community Access for Disability Inclusion Waiver (CADI)
- Community Alternative Care (CAC) Waiver
- Developmental Disabilities Waiver (DD)
- Elderly Waiver (EW)
- Essential Community Supports (ECS)
Lac Qui Parle County
This provider does not offer this service at other locations.