Mayo Clinic Health System - Albert Lea and Austin
Mayo Clinic Health System - Austin Hospital and Clinic
1000 1st Dr NW, Austin, MN, 55912-2904
Distance: 1006 Miles
Outpatient health clinic offering preventative, diagnostic (exam or test) and treatment services
Some clinics are certified as Health Care Homes, where primary care providers, families and patients work together to support wellness and improve health outcomes. Clinics with the Health Care Homes certification can be found online.
Medical care for children and adults of all ages
* Annual exams
* Well-child visits
- Primary Care
- Medicaid (Medical Assistance)
- Private health insurance
- Private pay
Accept many types of insurance, including Medicare and Medical Assistance (MA) for covered services.
Mayo Clinic Health System understands that unexpected health care bills can create problems for some people - for information about payment options and financial assistance, contact customer service at (888) 609-4065 or visit the website.
Freeborn, Mower and Steele Counties
|Financial Services||(888) 609-4065|
|General Information||(507) 433-7351|
|Toll Free||(888) 609-4065|
- Mayo Clinic Health System - Adams Clinic 908 W Main St, Adams, MN, 55909
- Mayo Clinic Health System - Albert Lea Clinic 404 W Fountain St, Albert Lea, MN, 56007-2437
- Mayo Clinic Health System - Lake Mills Clinic 309 S 10th Ave E, Lake Mills, IA, 50450
- Mayo Clinic Health System - New Richland Clinic 318 1st St SW, New Richland, MN, 56072-1201
- Mayo Clinic Health System - Wells Clinic 301 S Broadway, Wells, MN, 56097
Other Services or resources
Taxonomy Terms Used: Clicking a taxonomy term from the list below launches a new search.
LV-2600Family and Community Medicine Definition
Programs that are staffed by specialists in the field of medicine that is concerned with the total health of the individual within the home environment and in the community. Practitioners of family and community medicine provide comprehensive medical care including preventive services with particular emphasis on the family unit, in which the physician's continuing responsibility for health care is not limited by the patient's age or gender, nor by a particular organ system or disease entity.