Midwest Medical Services
Medical Equipment and Supplies
8400 Coral Sea St NE, Ste 100, Mounds View, MN, 55112-4395
Distance: 846 Miles
Sells medical equipment/supplies that are used for health-related issues
Durable Medical Equipment (DME) is used by people with a disability, ongoing health concerns or those recovering from home after a hospital stay.
Provides durable medical equipment
The staff works closely with physicians, nurses, social workers, discharge planners, and patients.
* Walkers and wheelchairs
* Hospital and specialty beds
* Lift chairs or power chairs
* Bathroom equipment
* Medical supplies
* Diabetic supplies
Front door delivery is available.
Serves the greater Minnesota area with a wide variety of products and pharmacy services aimed at enhancing your qualify of life. They offer home delivery, in-home set up, product education and have the ability to bill all major medical insurers including Medicare.
Licenses and Certifications
- Medicare Certified
Medical Equipment and Supplies
- Blood Glucose Monitors & Supplies: Mail Order
- Blood Glucose Monitors & Supplies: Non-Mail Order
- Canes & Crutches
- Commodes, Urinals, Bedpans
- Continuous Passive Motion (CPM) Devices
- CPAP, RADs, & Related Supplies & Accessories
- Diabetic Shoes & Inserts: Custom Fabricated
- Diabetic Shoes & Inserts: Prefabricated
- Enteral Equipment and/or Supplies
- Enteral Nutrients
- Gastric Suction Pumps
- Heat & Cold Applications
- Hospital Beds: Electric
- Hospital Beds: Manual
- Infusion Pumps & Supplies: External Infusion
- Infusion Pumps & Supplies: Implanted Infusion
- Infusion Pumps & Supplies: Insulin Infusion
- Mechanical In-Exsufflation Devices
- Nebulizer Equipment & Supplies
- Negative Pressure Wound Therapy Pumps & Supplies
- Ostomy Supplies
- Oxygen Equipment and Supplies
- Parenteral Equipment and/or Supplies
- Parenteral Nutrients
- Patient Lifts
- Pneumatic Compression Devices
- Power Operated Vehicles (Scooters)
- Respiratory Suction Pumps
- Seat Lift Mechanisms
- Support Surfaces: Pressure Reducing Beds, Mattresses, Overlays, & Pads
- Surgical Dressings
- Tracheostomy Supplies
- Ultraviolet Light Devices
- Urological Supplies
- Ventilators, Accessories & Supplies
- Wheelchair Seating/Cushions
- Wheelchairs & Accessories: Standard Manual
For some types of DMEs, a supplier that has been awarded a contract by Medicare must be used. To determine if Medicare will pay for DMEs from this provider, use the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) website to see if they are an approved provider: https://data.medicare.gov/data/supplier-directory
Able to bill most insurers, including Medicare for covered services
8:00am - 5:00pm, Monday - Friday
Twin Cities Metro area, and Rochester and Aitkin areas
|Toll Free||(800) 780-8553|
This provider does not offer this service at other locations.
Taxonomy Terms Used: Clicking a taxonomy term from the list below launches a new search.
LH-0600.1700Daily Living Aids Definition
Programs that pay for or provide equipment that has been especially designed or adapted to assist people who have physical disabilities to bathe, shave, dress, brush their teeth, comb their hair, prepare their meals, eat, drink, clean their homes and perform other daily tasks.
LH-0600.5000-970Wheelchairs/Wheeled Mobility Definition
Programs that provide special chairs with large wheels, some of which are power driven, that are used to transport patients or to provide increased mobility for people who are partially paralyzed or otherwise unable to walk. Also included are other types of personal wheeled transportation such as the Amigo.
LH-0650.0500Assistive Technology Equipment Sales Definition
Programs that sell new, used and/or reconditioned assistive technology products on a retail or discount basis.
LH-5000Medical Equipment/Supplies Definition
Programs that pay for or provide necessary in-home hospital equipment, monitoring devices, respiratory aids, prevention kits and other medical supplies that are required by people who want to prevent the transmission of an infectious disease, are coping with the effects of a chronic health condition or disability or are convalescing following surgery or illness. Included are programs that provide medical equipment on a loan basis as well as those that provide equipment that people can keep.
YF-6500.6300Oxygen Dependency Definition
A condition in which people who have problems with the respiratory membrane are partially or totally dependent upon oxygen therapy to provide sufficient amounts of oxygen to the tissues so that normal metabolism can occur to sustain life.