Mille Lacs Band of Ojibwe
Mille Lacs Government Center
43408 Oodena Dr, Onamia, MN, 56359
Distance: 1399 Miles
Elder services include:
* Social nutrition
* Congregate and home delivered meals
* Elder/Disabled Energy Program
* Information and referrals
* Advocacy and outreach
* Elder activates, conference and Wisdom Steps
* Provides lawn mowing, yard maintenance, limited outdoor home maintenance and walkway snow removal for all Elders living in one of the Reservation Districts
* Mille Lacs Band members over the age of 62 or over the age of 55 and disabled are eligible for a monthly Supplemental Income benefit based on income need
- Native American Community
Mille Lacs Reservation
|Toll Free||(800) 709-6445|
This provider does not offer this service at other locations.
Other Services or resources
- AanjiBimaadizing (Income and Work Support Services)
- Child Protective Services (CPS)
- Community Services
- Crisis Line
- Domestic Violence Support Services - Family Violence Prevention Program
- Legal Assistance
- Mental Health and Drug Addiction Services
- Transportation - Community Health Representatives
- Tribal Government
- Tribally Designated Housing Entity (TDHE)
- Weatherization Assistance Program
Taxonomy Terms Used: Clicking a taxonomy term from the list below launches a new search.
TJ-3000.8000Specialized Information and Referral Definition
Programs that maintain information about community resources that are appropriate for a specific target group or human services sector (for example, youth programs or addiction services) and which link individuals who are in need of specialized services with appropriate resources and/or which provide information about community agencies and organizations that offer specialized services.
YB-8000Older Adults Definition
Individuals who are age 50, 55, 60, 62 or 65 or older depending on the minimum age for qualifying as an older adult which varies by program.
YH-6000.6000Native American Community Definition
Individuals whose ethnic background and ancestry are that of the tribal, aboriginal peoples who originated in what is now the United States. Included are Native Americans who are living on or off reservations in rural and urban areas.
YW-8500Tribal Reservation Residents Definition
Individuals and families of Native American descent who have needs and interests in common based on living in areas recognized by the federal or a state government as being set aside for the use of Native Americans and governed by Native Americans.