Mille Lacs Band of Ojibwe
Mille Lacs Government Center
43408 Oodena Dr, Onamia, MN, 56359-2236
Distance: 1139 Miles
The tobacco program:
* Offers tobacco education
* Provides traditional tobacco information
* Works to support informal commercial tobacco use policies throughout the Band communities
Mille Lacs Reservation
|Toll Free||(800) 709-6445|
This provider does not offer this service at other locations.
Other Services or resources
- AanjiBimaadizing (Department of Labor)
- Anishinaabe College
- Behavioral Health Services
- Child Protective Services (CPS)
- Child Support Enforcement Program
- Community Services
- Crisis Line
- Domestic Violence Support Services - Family Violence Prevention Program
- Elder Services
- Legal Assistance
- Maternal and Child Health
- Transportation - Community Health Representatives
- Tribal Government
- Tribal Veterans Service Office (TVSO)
- Tribally Designated Housing Entity (TDHE)
- Weatherization Assistance Program
- Youth Enrichment - Niigaan Program
Taxonomy Terms Used: Clicking a taxonomy term from the list below launches a new search.
RX-8250.8000Tobacco Use Education/Prevention Definition
Programs that provide information about smoking and nicotine addiction, the dangers associated with smoking or utilizing other substances containing nicotine, the risks associated with exposure to second hand smoke and different approaches to smoking cessation with the objective of preventing people from starting to smoke or of helping them find a way to give up the habit if they already use tobacco products. Included may be printed materials or videos that address the subject and presentations in schools and agencies and to family groups.
YB-9000Young Adults Definition
Individuals who are generally between the ages of 18 and 25 depending on the ages that specific programs use for qualification.
YH-6000.6000Native American Community Definition
Individuals whose ethnic background and ancestry are that of the tribal, aboriginal peoples who originated in what is now the United States. Included are Native Americans who are living on or off reservations in rural and urban areas.
YW-8500Tribal Reservation Residents Definition
Individuals and families of Native American descent who have needs and interests in common based on living in areas recognized by the federal or a state government as being set aside for the use of Native Americans and governed by Native Americans.
YZ-8250Smoking/Nicotine Addiction Issues Definition
Programs that provide information and/or services that deal with the topic of smoking and nicotine addiction.