Minneapolis Clinic of Neurology
Coon Rapids Clinic
3833 Coon Rapids Blvd NW, Ste 100, Coon Rapids, MN, 55433-2697
Outpatient health clinic offering preventative, diagnostic (exam or test) and treatment services
Some clinics are certified as Health Care Homes, where primary care providers, families and patients work together to support wellness and improve health outcomes. Clinics with the Health Care Homes certification can be found online.
Diagnosis and treatment of diseases of the nervous system includes specialized evaluation, medical treatment, and rehabilitation for:
* Vision problems caused by many different brain disabilities (such as multiple sclerosis, tumors, brain injury, and migraine)
* Dizziness and balance disorders
* Seizure disorders and epilepsy
* Memory loss - including dementias such as Alzheimer's Disease, brain injury, stroke, and other causes
* Multiple sclerosis
* Neuro-Muscular conditions
* Neuro-Oncology - brain and spine tumors
* Sleep disorders
* Spasticity - from brain or spine conditions
* Spinal cord injuries
Doctors of the nervous system, called neurologists use testing as a way to guide treatment options.
Neurological diagnostic testing may include:
* Taking different kinds of pictures of your body
* Check how your body responds to different kinds of stimulation
* Ask you questions
* Observe your sleep cycle
* Check your spinal fluid
- Medicaid (Medical Assistance)
- Private health insurance
- Private pay
- Brain Injury (BI)
Participates in most insurance plans.
9:00am - 5:00pm, Monday - Friday
- Burnsville Clinic 501 E Nicollet Blvd, Ste 100, Burnsville, MN, 55337-6772
- Edina Clinic 3400 W 66th St, Ste 150, Edina, MN, 55435-2109
- Golden Valley Clinic and Main Office 4225 Golden Valley Rd, Golden Valley, MN, 55422-4297
- Maple Grove Clinic 9645 Grove Circle North, Ste 100, Maple Grove, MN, 55369-4769
Other Services or resources
Taxonomy Terms Used: Clicking a taxonomy term from the list below launches a new search.
LV-2600Family and Community Medicine Definition
Programs that are staffed by specialists in the field of medicine that is concerned with the total health of the individual within the home environment and in the community. Practitioners of family and community medicine provide comprehensive medical care including preventive services with particular emphasis on the family unit, in which the physician's continuing responsibility for health care is not limited by the patient's age or gender, nor by a particular organ system or disease entity.
Programs that are staffed by specialists who provide comprehensive medical management including preventive, diagnostic and treatment services for individuals who have diseases or injuries that affect the central, peripheral or autonomic nervous systems including the brain, cranial nerves, spinal cord, spinal nerves and other related structures.
Programs that are staffed by specialists who have expertise in the branches of medicine and/or psychology that are concerned with the evaluation, treatment and rehabilitation of individuals with suspected organic brain or central nervous system disorders such as traumatic brain injuries, seizure disorders, brain tumors or Alzheimer's disease.
YF-1800.6000Neurological Impairments Definition
Any of a variety of conditions that are the result of an injury to or impairment of the central nervous system.